♤♤♤ Chapter Three ♤♤♤

MISONO

Misono moaned when Mahiru shook him awake. "Mahiruu.... it's 3:00 am....." Misono groaned, glaring at his brunette friend. "The Selection, remember?!" Mahiru almost screeched. Everyone else was already up and eating a breakfast of pancakes and some sprite in the fridge. Misono stumbled to the table and slid 3 pancakes of the stack in the center of the table.

"Sho, wascht shuld whee werr?" Mikuni said, mouth stuffed with pancake mush. "Don't talk with your mouth full" Misono scolded Mikuni. "Well, i had the courtesy of picking some clothes for you." Mahiru huffed, gesturing at some clothes on the couch. Each pile of clothes had a paper on it with the name of one of Misono's friends and his name, except for Mahiru, probably because he was already wearing his.

Misono had a gray shirt and black pants with a purple sweater with a nagenta cross on it outlined with white. As for shoes he had white sneakers.

Mahiru was wearing a black jacket that was unzipped so you could see the light blue shirt unterneath with some white pants and red vans.

Tetsu had a red sweater with black pant and a dark blue shirt with black sneakers. (No, he is not Marco Diaz)

Mikuni had a brown vest and white shirt with light brown pants and cowboy boots, complete with a cowboy hat and brown scarf.

Lict had a blackish blue sweater with black pants and dark purple long boots.

They put on their clothes after taking turns using the shower. "I must admit, Mahiru. You have style." Mikuni said while admiring his appearance in the mirror. Misono rolled his eyes at his stepbrother before going to get his phone and wallet, putting both in his pocket. Everyone else got their Phones and wallets before heading out the apartment building and started walking to where the Selection was being held.

"So, who do you think each of them will choose?" Misono asked. "Hmm.." Mahiru had a thoughtful expression. "Well... none of them have ever chosen anyone. But if they were to choose someone, its probably not us.."
Mahiru seemed sad as he said this, as if he wished he would be chosen. Misono blinked. Mahiru was smiling again.'must have been my imagination' thought Misono.

---30 Minutes---

They finally arrived at the event area. There were some tables and chairs around for people to sit down and talk.The 5 friends sat together at a table. They talked for 10 minutes when a limousine pulled up outside the event area.

LILY

Lily walked out of the limousine right after Hyde, who suddenly looked excited. Lily knew why. The moment he exited, he smelled a powerful and delicious scent. It smelled of roses and wood, like a forest (idk how Misono smells). And it was coming from inside the event area. Lily was suddenly anxious to get inside and find who the scent belonged to, and mark that person as his own. Lily licked his lips in anticipation. It took him all of his self control to not run right into the area.

He waited patiently for his other siblings to exit. After Lily exited, Jeje left the car. Though his face was covered by a paper bag, Lily could tell from how he suddenly stiffened that he smelled something too. Lily suddenly thought that maybe they wanted what he did too. They better not. He might have to hurt them. Alot. Shaking those thoughts out his head, Lily resumed waiting patiently.