Dimension Saviours AU

Summary: Vylad, Travis, and Lucinda are what some might call Dimension Saviours. They protect the Multiverse from any magical threat. Magical threat being when one being of power crosses over into another dimension and tries to take it over and gain control of it. The three Saviours protect the Multiverse using the necklaces they were given at the age of 15. A crystal, passed down from one of their parents, grants them the power to travel across the dimensions at will. The crystal in the necklace is the exact color of their eyes. If there is a threat, the crystal will glow, signifying them to the threat.

It'll flash the color of the gem if another dimension, not being their home dimension, is in trouble, white if a friend (someone close to them; someone they have known for a while) is in danger in another dimension, black if a friend is in danger (threatened by a being from another dimension) in their dimension, and red if their home dimension is in danger.

They all possess magical abilities. Meaning, they all have god-like powers, such as teleportation, invisibility, illusions, weather, etc. However, they cannot fly. Their powers work across all dimensions.

They work in an organization set up on the outskirts of Phoenix Drop. There, they are able to monitor the Multiverse and make sure that it is safe. Their boss is Melissa, and they work with many other unnamed characters. They have to keep this a secret, because if anyone they knew found out...it will all go to hell. (JK, they just can't tell anyone)

Quick Note: I picked Travis, Vylad, and Lucinda because we only know one of their parents. The other one is a mystery. Therefore, their other parent that we don't know was a Dimension Savior, and the job was passed on to their eldest (and in this case only) child.

Now Some Headcanons:

Vylad:

-Is called the leader out of the three of them

-Is always taking charge

-Very good at it too

-Always the one to use magic, therefore he is very good; not as good as Melissa though

-6th Dimension is his favorite

-Has good survival skills

Travis:

-8th Dimension is his favorite

-Very cocky in life or death situations. Lucinda hates this, but his cockiness usually lets them live

-Always the one to want a trinket from the dimension that they're visiting. Again, Lucinda would probably say no

-Relies heavily on wits

-Always good at finding the thing they need to find if need be

-Would probably be the one to slip up first. He's come close many times before

Lucinda:

-Always has her potions bag with her no matter what

-2nd Dimension is her favorite

-Would sacrifice herself if the situation arrived

-Is the mother of the group

-Has threatened people in other dimensions with potions before

-Has to constantly remind Vylad and Travis to not tell anyone about their secret

Another way to think about this is Crossover AU.