Chapter 22 ~ The Pain

• Dedicated to My Aunt

Its them. Their back. A worried look settles onto my face. 

"Well, hello there love. Still a human I see?" Louis says, menacingly. Fear ripples threw me, as I see all of them grouping together. In an instant, Niall, Harry, Perrie, and Jade are all in the room, and standing. I glance up at Niall, and see the most terrifying look on his face. It would even scared the f*cking devil.

"Its been under 12 hours, I need some time, to...prepare." I answer simply, and stand dragging Bre with me.

"PLease, don't hurt her." Bre murmurs, and all eyes fall onto her.

"Good to see you again." Leigh says, her eyes a bloody red. A shocked gasp comes from her.

"Yeah. I..." She says, staring wide-eyed at the four.

"Don't you know its bloody rude to stare?!" Zayn yells. In shock, my body reacts and I fall backwards into Niall, who gladly catches me. My eyes search the flat, and I see Jade has Harry's protective arm wrapped around her. Perrie has her arm around Bre, and I have my Niall. A blur flies past the window, and stops right in front of it. Liam.

"Well, hello mate." Louis says, as Liam comes from down the hall. "How are you?"

"Fine, thanks for asking." Liam replies, scanning over our side. "Yourself?"

"Great! Except for the little pest over there. Ellie."

"Oh? What happened?" Liam asks, looking at him.

Niall's grip on me tightens protectively.

"She was born." Zayn growls. Bre cowers down into Perrie's side, and her grip tightens. A scowel takes over my face before I can stop it.

"Aw. Didn't anyone tell you, love? Scowling is a horrid look on you." Louis says, smirking.

"Well, cocky only looks good on one person here, and that's not you." Perrie snaps. Quickly reacting The boys growl. A proud smirk is on Liam's face as he looks at Perrie. Pain fills my head, and I fall to the floor, clutching at it. It fills like someone is continuing to stab me in the head with electric knives. A screech falls from my mouth.

"You may be an original Niall, but we have Leigh." Louis says, wrapping an arm around her waist. As fast as light, maybe faster, Liam runs over, after snapping Leigh's neck, and leaving her hanging in Louis' arm.

A terrifying growl comes from Louis as he drops her to the floor, gently.

My head continues to feel a bit better by the second, the pressure and the pain leaving. Panting breathes leave my mouth, as Niall holds my shaking body.

"Liam..." Niall says. Crouching down, Liam rests a hand on my shoulder and rubs comfortingly.

"You have messed with the wrong person. And believe me, you will wish you hadn't and pray for mercy of death when I'm finished with you." Niall growls, actually sort of scaring me.

"Ni.." I whisper just before the darkness over takes my body, and my eyes flutter shut.