🐻Withered Freddy x Yinoze Part 2🐻

Start from the beginning

The clock struck midnight and chimed. The chime echoed in the place and it's time for them to move.

🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠

Sahnielle and Yinoze were in the office talking. That's when the chime echoed and the phone rang. Yinoze was about to pick it up but Sahnielle stopped her. "It'll answer on its own." Sahnielle stated and they both listened to the phone call.

"This is the fifth night so tonight is gonna be hard." Sahnielle said as she picked up the monitor and checked the cameras in each places. 

Sahnielle then picked up the flashlight   and flashed it down the hallway. There, she saw a broken animatronic bunny in the hallway. Sahnielle froze there with her eyes widened. "Bonnie?" She muttered. A pang of pain struck her heart to see him so very broken.

"SAhniElLe." He said as he slowly walked towards Sahnielle. Yinoze looked up and her eyes widened. "Sahnielle? That bunny is heading toward—" Before she could even finish, Sahnielle ran down the hallway and tackled the broken bunny in a hug. Bonnie hugged her with his one arm tightly. 

"Bonnie, you looks so broken than anyone." She said as tears appeared in the corners of her eyes. "I missed you." "I-I mIsSed You ToO." Bonnie replied and he looked up to Yinoze. "Hi tHere!" Bonnie greeted and Yinoze just nodded. "Oh yeah, Yinoze." Sahnielle said as she pulled away from the hug and dragged Bonnie inside the office. "This is my husband, Bonnie." Sahnielle said and Yinoze looked dumbfounded but unnoticable. "Hus.....band?" Sahnielle nodded. "Before this place was rebuilt, me and Bonnie decided to get married secretly."  She explained and Yinoze tried to take in on what Sahnielle said. "You surprised me." Yinoze said in a monotone voice.

Bonnie then transformed into his human form and his long bangs covered his faceless face. He then puts his arm around Sahnielle's shoulders.

"Oh yeaH, sOmeone Is d-dYing tO seE yOu." Bonnie said. "Who?" Yinoze asked. He chuckled. "You'Ll SeE."

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Bonnie opened the door of Parts and Service room and the three of them went inside. The old animatronics were in their human forms and they look less or more horrifying.  "S-SaHnieLle, You ReTurNed!" Chica said as she hugged her. "Yeah, miss you too." Sahnielle replied.

"I'll go talk to the boss." Bonnie said and went towards the man wearing a black suit that was facing the wall. "Boss, Yinoze is here." He said and the boss nodded. The man slowly turned to face them slowly.

Yinoze looked at the man and her eyes slowly widened. The man smiled at Yinoze as his icy blue fixed on her. "Hello, Yinoze." The man said in his deep voice. Yinoze took in his features. His face was so familiar.

She slowly walked towards him and stopped in front of him. She slowly stuck her hand out and stroked his brown hair, surprisingly, it's so worth. The man held her hand to stop from stroking his hair. "Yinoze, it's me."  He said.

Realization struck hard on her and little did she know that tears started to rolled down from her eyes. "F-Frederick?" She stuttered and he nodded. "OH MY GOSH! FREDDY!" She  exclaimed and tackled him in a hug. She started to cry on his shoulder as Freddy hugged her and rubbed her back. She cried harder while hugging him tightly afraid of losing him again. She had never cried for years since his death but now, she decided to release her emotions.

Bonnie walked to Sahnielle and held her hand. She looked up at Bonnie and smiled. "Lets leave them be." She said and they walked out of the room including the animatronics as Chica internally fangirling on shipping Freddy and Yinoze.

Yinoze pulled away and wiped her tears. "I.... I thought you're dead, y-you we're alive this whole time?" She stuttered making Freddy's bear ears drooped down.  "Yinoze." He then grabbed both of her hands. "I am dead." He said and Yinoze stood there shock. Freddy sighed and continued. "I was killed by a purple killer along with the others." Saying his back story really hurts him...a lot but, she has the right to know. "My soul is inside this new body and my spirit possessed it to have control." He said and looked down.

"I thought.....I thought I would never see you again, I thought I never get the chance to say to you that I....." He then stopped talking and Yinoze got confused. "Tell me what?" Yinoze asked.

Freddy knew that there's never going back, it's now or never. "I.... I love you, Y-Yinoze."  Redness coated his pale face in embarrassment.

Yinoze couldn't help but smiled brightly. "Come here you." She said then she grabbed his collar and  pulled him down and kissed him. Freddy was stunned at first but then he smiled and kissed back. He wrapped his arm around her waist while his other, putting it on her nape pulling her closer.

Finally, they're reunited.

THE END 😘

A/N: wow, it took me forever to make a long chapter. Anyways, I hope you like it. 🐻