Freddy x Reader

(Y/n)'s pov

It was my third night and the animatronics were getting more active. They kinda scared me to the bones since they're huge, have creepy faces and lastly, they were trying to kill me! I don't know why kids love those creeps.

I was looking at the monitor while listening to the Phone Guy. I am a very attentive girl, bookworm and an otaku. ANIME IS LIFE!

I heard clanks coming from the west door. Oh hell no! I walked towards the door and I saw Freddy looking down at me. I squeaked and then I pushed the door button. I pushed the light button and I slowly walked towards the window and I saw instead of the creepy bear, a boy about three years older than me. (Btw, you're eighteen)

He has brown hair and icy blue eyes. He wears a top hat, black tuxedo and black dress shoes. I'll admit, he looks handsome as hell!

He kinda noticed me staring at him. He then started to tapped the window. "Excuse me miss, mind if I come in?" He said in his deep and sexy British accent. I blushed and I pressed the door button then I brought him inside quickly.

"What are you doing here? You might get yourself killed!" I exclaimed. He chuckled. "Actually, I live here." He replied. Dang! He's voice is sexy!

"W-what? Who are you anyway?" I asked. "Oh how impolite of me, I'm Freddy Fazbear." He answered then I went pale. I looked at his bear ears to see they moved.

"You...you...you are...." I stammered as I shakily pointing at him. "The big brown bear who was standing at the door awhile ago? Yes..." He finished my sentence.

I took a step back as my (e/c) eyes widened. "Y-you'll not stuff me in a suit, r-right?" I stuttered as I back myself against the desk.

He took a step forward and he grabbed my hand. "Now why would I do that to a lovely girl like you?" He asked you then he kissed my knuckles in a gentleman way. I blushed in deep red.

"Uh thanks?" I questioned. "Oh, I haven't gotten your name, what's your name my dear?" He asked. "Uh (Y/n) (l/n)..." I answered.

He smiled charmingly. "What a lovely name for a lovely girl." He said as he squeezed my hand gently.

"T-thank you Freddy." I stuttered. Suddenly, he pulled me towards him and he puts his other arm around my waist. He leaned to my ears and I could feel his breath tickling my neck.

"(Y/n), I've been watching since you stepped in this place, and I've been starting to fell in love with you." He then pulled away from my ear and puts his head against my forehead smiling softly at me. "I know we just met but, I promise that I can treat you better and with love, so would you care to be my girlfriend?" He said as he stroke my (h/l) (h/c) hair.

My inner fangirl screamed as my face turned into bright red. I smiled and nodded. "Yes." I answered.

He then leaned in and....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
He got interrupted by Bonnie. Author's just kidding. He kissed me right on my lips and I kissed back. I put my arms around his neck and him, putting his other arm around my waist and pulled me closer.

I could feel myself moving backward and hit against the desk.

I have to admit, he's such a good kisser for an animatronic.

Third person's pov

As Freddy and (y/n) were still kissing, Bonnie came.

"Freddy, ha-" he was cut off by Freddy putting his hand up to gesture him to be silent and then he gestured him to leave them alone while he was kissing her. Bonnie left them alone while blushing.

"So lass, did Freddy got the night guard?" Foxy asked. Bonnie nodded. "So what happened?" Chica asked.

Bonnie then blushed darker. "H-he...uh...he.. He's....busy."

Hope you enjoy Mr. Gentlebear!