Mangle x Reader

Keyword: (b/f) - boyfriend (if you have one then don't use his name well depends on you if you want to. )

A/n: Okay, you might hate me for this but........... I found Mangle as a boy. Scott didn't confirm that Mangle is either a boy or a girl. He said it only depend on us on what we think of Mangle. When I read the phone call in Fandom Wikia, I found out that Mangle is a he. Same with Funtime Foxy. So sorry guys. Let's start now....

Would you ever find a perfect guy with a perfect looks instead of what they are in the inside? You'll never know. What if that good looking face turns out to be the mask to hide the monster to lure you in life of misery?

(Y/n) is a day guard. She likes to see little kids running around happily in the pizzeria. She's also a part time technician. Many animatronics adored her. But one animatronic fell in love with her but he's too shy to talk to her because well, he's mangled and ugly. He always shuts down every time (Y/n) fixes him.

He loves you so much. But luck was against him, because sadly, she has a handsome looking boyfriend. He lost his chances but no matter who she chose, he still loves her. (I'm so sorry Saeyoung fans for making you cry because of that quote. )

One day, the boss called her in the office. "Ms. (L/n), could you do the night shift? Because Jeremy is home sick today. " The boss said and she nodded in response. "Of course. " She said. "You may dismiss." He said and (y/n) walked out of the office.

She walked in the Kids Cove to see younger kids pulling and putting back together Mangle and she felt sorry for him. The other technicians gave up on fixing him but she doesn't.

Time Skip: Nighttime

Mangle was sulking in the corner of the Kids Cove still sad about the fact that (y/n) has a boyfriend who is so handsome and also the fact that he's part animatronic. Yes, all animatronics have human forms but he thinks that his human form is ugly so he stayed in his original form.

Suddenly, he heard a door banged open loudly. He stood and crawled on the ceilings while coming out of the Kids Cove to see what's happening.

"NO! LET GO OF ME! PLEASE! " He knew it was (y/n). He quickly crawled to the dining area and he saw something shocking.

Her boyfriend abused her and (y/n) is bleeding on her forehead and blood coming out of the corner of her lips and she has bruises on her cheek, arms and legs.

"YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING B**CH! DO YOU THINK YOU'LL ESCAPE FROM ME?!! " He shouted and punched her in the stomach making her gasp.

"(B/f), I'm just....d-doing m-my job....h-here... " (Y/n) whimpered.

Mangle's eyes turned fully dark as his anger boiled.

'No one should treat (y/n) that way! ' He thought as he growled and sneakily went to the spot where her boyfriend is.

(B/f) was about to beat you again but Mangle swung from the ceiling with his mouth open revealing his sharp teeth and bit his head. (B/f) screamed in pain while (y/n) sat there terrified and shock.

Mangle bit his head harder and ripped his frontal lobe off and spat it out.

"N-nO o-o-oNE shOuLd tREat A L-lAdY LikE ThaT! " Mangle growled and he looked at (Y/n) and his gaze softened and his eye went back to color amber.

2nd POV

"(Y/n), aRe yOu OkaY? " He asked with concern. You just nodded. He slowly walked closer to you and puts his hand out.

"LeT's gET yOu pAtChed Up." He said in a glitchy voice and you hesitantly put your hand on top of his. He pulled you up and helped you to the office.

He sat you down on the swivel chair and Mangle saw a first aid kit on the wall. He grabbed it and puts it on top of the desk.

"I sHould chAnge tO my o-Other fOrm tO maKe tHis jOb eAsier. " He said.

"W-wait! What other form? " You asked. Mangle then shifted to his human form and your eyes widened as you gasped silently.

Mangle turned from a mangled animatronic to a prince-looking man.

"Mangle.... You're-"

"Ugly, I know. " His voice didn't glitch anymore. In fact, it's deep and soothing.

"N-no, that's not what I meant. "

"Hideous then..." He said as he opened the first aid kit and took out a Betadine and a cotton ball.

"I was gonna say handsome. " You muttered.

He dabbed the cotton on your bleeding forehead gently and also your lip that has a scar.

You just looked at his face. Amber eyes, snow white hair and rosy cheeks. You spotted blood at the corner of his lip. You took out a tissue and wiped the blood on his lips gently making him stop what he's doing.

"There's a blood on your lips. " You said as you finished wiping it away. He blushed and continued to patch you up.

"Also, thank you for saving me. " You said as you blushed. He smiled at you slightly. "No problem. " He replied.

"Mangle, you okay?"

"No, I'm not! I can't believe that a**hole just abuse a beautiful being on earth like you! Now look at you! How could he treat you like that?! If I were him, I would be thankful for having you and treat you like a princess! " He exclaimed in angers. You blushed on what he said and your heart beats rapidly.

"Mangle.... "

"(Y/n), I love you. I want to be the one who should treat you like a princess. My own princess." He said softly making you speechless and his ears went down sadly.

"But I doubt that you will have an ugly broken animatronic boyfriend like me. You're so beautiful and a kind person and you need someone who is better than me. " He sighed sadly.

You cupped your hand on his cheek making him gasped and looked at you. You smiled and kissed his forehead.

"You're not ugly, Mangle. I love you for who you really truly are. Animatronic or not, broken or not, it doesn't matter to me. " You kissed his nose making him blush darker.

Without thinking twice, Mangle kissed you full on the lips. You were surprised but then you calmed down and kissed back with your fingers running through his soft hair.

It was long and passionate kiss you two shared. Both of you pulled away and panted.

(I don't know what I'm saying now ┐('д`)┌)

"You don't know how long I was deeply in love with you. " He said as he puts his forehead against yours.

"(Y/n), I promise I'll treat you better and I will protect from any harm even if it means my life will be on the line." He said with determination making you cry in happiness.

"Will you be mine? " He asked hopefully.

You nodded as tears rolled down on your cheeks and Mangle wiped your tears away. You both hugged and Mangle sighed contently.

"Finally. "

A/n: Heyyyyyyyyyy! I'm sorry for not updating because school is being mean to me.

#struggleisreal