Chapter 5

Here it is people. The moment you have been waiting for.......
The house Raven/Hally is being put in! I'm also putting up riddles at the ends of story's now! So send in you guesses!

Chapter 5

The last time we left the three first year students, they were getting ready to step off the Hogwarts train, hearing someone yell out for the first years to meet up with him. Harry walked beside Ron meeting up when they heard a shout behind them.

"Hey wait please!" they turned around seeing Raven struggling to catch up with them through the crowd.

"Hold on Ron, Raven is having a hard time there," Harry insisted stopping for the moment.

"She'll lag us down, come on Harry," Ron groaned then nodded reluctantly after seeing Harry look at him in anger. Raven stopped in front of them catching her breath.

"Phew thanks," Raven grinned at Harry when she raised her head upwards over his head. Harry turned around to find Hagrid standing behind them.

"Hello have a good train ride..." "Hello Hagrid," Raven greeted grinning getting his attention as he looked back and forth.

"What are yew doing here?" Hagrid asked in shocked at the awesome sight seeing the twins together after ten years.

"What? Did my dad tell you to keep me away from him too?" Raven questioned Hagrid crossing her arms while Harry felt a bit hurt.

"Uh no, never mind tha' Raven how was yer train ride you three?" Hagrid asked changing the subject quickly

"Fine," The two answered simultaneously before Ron answered next.

"Good, Just stick with me yew three so yews won't miss the boat ride," Hagrid chuckled then called for the rest of the first years.

Harry looked at Raven, "Your dad said to stay away from me?" He asked her

"I don't listen to my dad all the time, anyway don't worry about him. He's a big softie really," Raven answered Harry quietly seeing him relax at last. Hagrid gathered the rest of the first years leading them down the path to the lake for the boats while the three stayed close together chatting away.

"My dad is the potions master here, he's the best," Raven grinned with Harry while they heard Ron let out a snort.

"What was that?" Raven questioned glaring angrily "Nothing! Nothing at all!" Ron answered quickly with a gulp while Harry sniggered.

"No one, but no one talks down about my dad Ron Weasely remember that," Raven warned the red head boy stopping at the edge of the dock after they reached their destination.

"Alrigh' everyone four to a boat! Harry, Ron hop in now careful. Alrigh' next two," Hagrid called out as the other first years stepped in front of Raven before she got the chance to hop in next seeing Harry float away with Ron and two other boys.

"Why Raven come on now hop inside, there yew go. Now remember don't fall out. I certainly don't want to hear yer dad getting angry with me now," Hagrid teased with a chuckle as three other girl climbed inside next.

"Hagrid," Raven giggled as he set the boat off to float away to the school

One by one the boats floated across the lake while Hagrid sped his to the front passing Raven's boat giving her a quick wave. She waved back before looking at the night scenery then noticed the girls introducing herself to them politely.

"I'm Raven Snape, and you three are?" She inquired looking at them in turn

"I'm Blaise Zabini," the girl beside her announced shaking her hand