Chapter 28

Chapter 28

The last time we left off, Gryffindor, as well as Slytherin were both awarded ten points each from the twins and Severus well thought of prank on Professor Dumbledore.

MEANWHILE IN SURREY NUMBER 4 PRIVET DRIVE

Petunia Dursley started her day off fixing her huge husband Vernon, and her fat round son Dudley breakfast while they sat at the family kitchen table. She had just filled Vernon's cup full of fresh hot coffee when she looked up after hearing a familiar screech peering out the window seeing an owl watching her back perched upon a tree branch close to their window.

"Humph!" Petunia only grunted heading out to their front door. She found a sealed envelope sitting on the floor with the Hogwarts seal, she snatched it up swiftly, and went back towards the kitchen noticing that it was for her only.

"What did the boy do this time Petunia?" Vernon questioned with his eyes closed after watching his wife tear open the letter that was sent for. Petunia pursed her very thin lips reading the letter in silence until...

"SHE'S ALIVE!" Petunia screamed with wide eyes to her husband Vernon

"What are you babbling about?" Vernon demanded turning around and seeing the look on her face.

"Hally's alive Vernon! Look for yourself!" Petunia exclaimed handing him the letter.

Vernon let out a loud huffing sound taking the letter from his skinny wife, he read the letter quietly, his face turning from red to the color puce instantly remembering what the girl did to him when she was an infant to his face. He then noticed the last paragraph in the letter leaning back with a smug look on his face.

"Well it says here that she was adopted by a Severus Snape and he is getting ready to adopt the boy. Well if you ask me I'd say good riddance to bad rubbish eh Petunia?" Vernon asked turning back around to his wife seeing her hover over his head with a frying pan, the look of sheer anger on her face.

"Petunia?" Vernon asked with slight wide eyes "KABONG!" Dudley choked on his orange juice watching the scene.

"Mummy!" Dudley exclaimed in shock shaking his father

Petunia sat the pan down humming off key softly, "Hurry along Dudders before you miss your bus, I need to see about setting a meeting to visit a headmaster of Harry's school," Petunia sung off key

Dudley turned her way as though she was crazy, "Why would you want to do that for..."

"So I can see your cousin Hally!!" Petunia yelled slicing a grapefruit in half with one slice. Dudley gulped watching her, Petunia only smiled at him, "Calm down bopkin, your father is only knocked out see?" Petunia asked picking up a pitcher of water and dousing Vernon on the head with it.

Vernon came to sputtering with a puce face, "Now Vernon, we are going to find a way to get a hold of this school..."

Dudley snorted, "Why not send another letter back like those freaks do..."

"Dudley..." "Well Vernon, Get out there, and find a way to bring that owl in here!" Petunia demanded pointing at the owl sitting outside their window....

BACK AT HOGWARTS

The Great Hall began to empty out slowly for the first period of classes. Harry, Hally, Hermione after walking their way followed the Slytherins outside the Great Hall, still laughing over the prank on Ron Weasley.

"So how long did he have this crush?" Flint enquired to Harry after calming down

"For a little while now, how is beyond me," Harry answered with a shrug looking at his sister who was still trying to keep from gagging over it.