Havoc Looks Like You

Turning back from the camera he took his wrist and moved it back to the bed.

"Don't pick at it y'all, it'll hurt" Chester fidgeted so he picked up his wrist again. "Do y'all need me to help?" Todrick watched him nod and held his wrist "Now if y'all try picking at it I'll know" Chester ignored the rush of electric current through his arm at the touch of an alpha. "Y'all ok?" Realising the silence was worrying him Chester coughed slightly to break it

"I - I'm fine"

"Are y'all sure?" 

"I'm sure" Since the encounter with James he'd unconsciously picked at the mark left by the attempted claiming bite. Todrick had released Marlon Brando three days ago and James had had to hide from a seething mob of Toddlers who now left encouraging comments on each video. Todrick stopped him from picking the bite in as many ways as possible, high neck tops, necklaces, holding his hand away. Right now he resorted to holding Chester's hand away from the bite while shooting the video to promote merchandise on the tour.

"I'm just gonna get some water for your throat ok y'all?" Chester nodded and tried to keep his hand away from the bite, looking around he saw Todrick's notebook.

Lust looks like your eyes dragging me in

Trust sounds like your voice and I can't swim

In the sea of your laugh it feels like drowning 

Forgive me if I'm daft or I'm just clowning around near you

The truth is that i fear you

Jealousy looks like another one with you

Calm just sounds like your voice and I know it's true

Every time you inspire me to do 

Anything protective i know

Havoc looks like you. Chester stared slightly at the page. Todrick loved someone. The amazingly protective alpha who sent sparks through his body was in love. He'd known he'd never look at Chester in any way except paternally judging by how protective he was. Don't cry. You're not that pathetic don't cry. His cheeks were warm and it was too late. The first alpha he'd ever had a willing heat dream about was in love with someone else. He hadn't expected it to hurt so much but it hurt like knives in his heart. There was that voice in his head. You never had any claim on him. Why would he want to claim you? Look at you, you've already been half claimed.

"Chess?" Todrick came over to him, ditching the water he saw the notebook. "Y'all read this?" He turned Chester's head back towards him so he bit his lip at the slight force.

"I read it Toddy. I'm sorry" He tried not to cry "I'm sure they'll love it" Todrick sounded genuinely confused.

"They?" Chester blinked before repeating confused

"They..."