Chapter 19

Chapter 19: Later that week: Friday

(A/n it will be very short but however this is just a small filler chapter)

"Rebecca, the school called, you've have to go back on Monday or you get kicked out permanently. They understood why you stayed home for the rest of the week but they can't keep making anymore exceptions ok?" Lisa told me

I frowned but nodded. I haven't been to school since Monday and it was still only my first week at school. After I had woken up from telling Zachary my passed I had cried endlessly, I had tried so hard to forget everything that from that morning on memories kept running through my head continuously. I told Lisa my passed as well and how I wasn't well enough to face school or anyone for a while, she understood and called the school saying that I had gotten really sick and depressed.  Of course they made exceptions since the Riley's donated money to the school, but because it was against the rules to miss the first month of school they had to create excuses on how I was busy doing things for them and I was running around finishing things. It was a complete lie but I was grateful they understood how I was.

"Rebecca" Lisa said. I felt her sit on the bed near my legs.

I looked up at her to show her I was listening

"It's been 3 days are you going to talk to any of us anytime soon?" she asked

I shook my head then laid back down, face down. The minute I finished telling Lisa my story, I hadn't spoken to anyone else. I locked myself in my bedroom and didn't come out at all.

"Oh dear" she frowned rubbing my back

"MOM" Zachary shouted

"IN HERE" she called

I heard him walk inside and freeze in his spot

"Rebecca, are you ok" he asked

I shook my head and lifted the covers further over my head

"What did you want dear?" Lisa asked

"Well, Laura called and I'm going to go out with her" he told her

"Are you sure dear?" she asked curiously

"Yea don't worry I know not to trust her, she just wants to talk" he said

"Alright be safe" she said

I heard his footsteps walk out of the room.

"Well, I know you want to be left alone so I'll get going. I just wanted to check up on you" she said patting my leg before getting up.

I stayed still and laid there in silence. I heard her walk out and shut the door behind her.

What seemed like just moments latter someone walked in

"Rebecca, you need to get up" Chase told me

"I'm not getting up" I mumbled. My face buried in the pillow

"But Rebecca, you have too, you've been in here for basically the whole week you have to get up." Chase said walking towards the bed

"I swear Chase if you touch even one of these covers ill kick your ass so hard you'll feel it for the next five years of your life got it" I growled.

I heard his footsteps retreat out of my room, the door closing behind him. I pulled the covers down and slowly climbed out of bed, my muscles cracking each time I moved. I slowly shuffled towards the door until I reached it, I flipped the lock button and shuffled back into bed slowly getting in. I pulled the covers back up and drifted into sleep.