Chapter 17

Jules

"I APPRECIATE THAT you want to protect me. That's..." I shrug. "New."

He puts the ring down on the counter, then skims my cheek. "It shouldn't be. I swear, Jules. I hate the fucker."

I nod. "Me too. And that hurts because I've wasted so many years on him."

He dips his head down and presses his lips to mine while twisting his hand on my hair. This kiss is deeper, more sensual. It's not carnal like the others. His tongue slips in, and he lets it dance around. All the air leaves me, my body relaxes in his grip, and I completely submit to whatever he's trying to say to me. Fighting my eyes that are about to roll in the back of my head, I open them as wide as I can to watch him. His are closed tight, but then they flash open. Something about him catching me causes me to squirm. His eyes are molten, and they search mine in the same way his tongue is doing to my mouth. Raising my arms, I grasp his bulging biceps, running my hands up and down them. Then, I make my way to his sides, letting my fingers slowly make their way further south. Those little muscles on his side by his ribs flex, then his abs, and finally, I trace the indention of that perfect V.

I want him so much. More than I've ever wanted Charlie. So much so, I can feel the heat and the wetness between my legs. The throbbing is intensifying, and I can't squeeze them together like I have all night. No. The only thing I can do is start to move, to find a way to create friction. My hips rotate in circles, up and down, back and forth. His eyes close again, and a guttural growl vibrates through my mouth. My lips curve up into a smile. My hand finds his length. He has every right to be cocky. Wrapping my hand around it, I give it a squeeze and a pull. He sucks my tongue. Hard, and it's at that moment I finally lose control of my eyes and every other muscle in my body.

Instead of pumping it, I swirl my finger over the tip, spreading the pre-cum, and then ever so lightly trace my fingers over the vein.

He pulls back. "You're fucking killing me."

"Ha. That's funny. Because in case you didn't notice, I'm yearning for something, anything in between my legs."

He smirks, grabbing the condom package. "I love that you tell me what you want."

"What do you want?" I ask. The truth of the matter is I could have never told Charlie what I wanted. Never could I have asked him this. It was always about his needs, not mine. And because of that, looking back, I think I almost resent him for it. I release his cock so he can slide the condom over it, moving my hand to between my legs, massaging it.

His jaw drops. "You never cease to surprise me in the best of ways. That's fucking hot," he says as he grips himself and moves his hand up and down his shaft a few times.

"I've never done anything like this before."

"Are you sure?"

I nod. "But it's like you turn me into this girl I didn't even know was hidden beneath the surface." My eyes become hooded as the sensations start to build. His are too. And his breaths are short and loud. "Theo."

"Yeah?"

"What do you want?"

He takes my hand, gently lays me back, and sucks the fingers I'd been using. "Right now, all I want is you." He rubs his cock over my slick folds, and I inhale sharply, my lids closing. The fingers of his other hand start at my breastbone and skim down my torso as he pushes into me. Opening my eyes, I watch him close his. "Fuck, Jules."

Slapping the counter as he fills me, I take every inch of him. My hips start to move, ever so slowly. "Yes, Theo," I say, wrapping my legs around his narrow waist. It's like my arms have a mind of their own, and they go above my head and grasp my hair. "Ah. You feel so good." And he does. My mind is blurry. Everything is hazy. The only thing I can focus on is the intense pleasure mounting within me from him. This. Is. Mind-blowing. But when I try to form words to speak to him, all that comes out is a bunch of unattractive sounds and moans. He starts to pound harder, and I arch my back off the counter. When I do, he loops his arm under me, pulls me, and picks me up so that I'm impaled on him. "Oh." He does it so quickly my hair whips in our faces. I blow it away before wrapping my arms around his neck, then kissing his neck, his shoulder, anywhere and everywhere.

He's doing the same to me as he walks the few steps to the door, slams me into it, and starts to pump. "Fucking wall sex for you, agapemèni."

Thank you. Theo is a freakin' sex god. My lips part to say something, but waves start to ripple through me. His lips find mine, and he jabs his tongue in my mouth. It's like our bodies are one with everything, moving together perfectly timed. Every thrust takes me a little closer to the edge. I run my nails up his back before holding on tightly to his shoulders as my body trembles and falls apart on him.

He pulls back, and we both stare at each other. He pumps into me a few more times before stilling, grunting. I feel his cock contracting in me, and I'm still squeezing, taking all of him. He kisses me again. When he's done, his eyes are dazzling. He opens his mouth, like he's about to say something, but then he stops.

"What? What were you about to say?"

He shakes his head.

"You can't do that. It's not allowed."

He moves us, him still inside of me.

"Where are you taking me?"

"To my bathroom. We need to get cleaned up. I need to take you back."

My eyes furrow. "Wait. What?" I want to beat the everloving shit out of him. "This is not what you say to a girl after we just shared what we did. It's like the fucking tomato comment." I slap his chest. "You're such a fucking asshole." Tears prick the backs of my eyes, but I refuse to cry. Or at least, to let him see me do it again.

Theo chuckles. "Stop abusing me, woman."

"Stop being a dick face."

He arches a brow. "That's too close to fuck face. There's already a recipient for that name. Don't call me that. I'm nothing like him."

"You just made me feel like a cheap slut, so maybe you are," I hiss.

He slams me down on his bed, and since he's still inside me, he comes with me. It takes my breath away. "No. I. Am. Not." His eyes are on fire, and it's like there's a storm brewing in them. "You don't understand."

"Then explain."

"I looked him up, and I saw you. I've not been able to get you out of my head since then. And what we just did, I thought I'd only get in my fantasies, Jules." He blinks, but holds it for a long time. "Kidnapping isn't my thing. But I'd take you away somewhere for the sole purpose of being able to have you all to myself twenty-four seven, to be able to be buried in you like I am now all the time." He kisses my cheek, my lobe, my neck. "But you don't have your phone. Your car is in that parking garage. You can't spend the night with me. We have to get you back."

"It's the way you said it."

"I can be an ass when I'm scared. You scare the shit out of me. What I just felt...makes me want to run, but I can't because I can't walk away from you. Are you hearing me?"

I nod.

He starts to rock back and forth. "I'm so screwed. I'm going to lose my mind when we're apart, partially because I'm going to be worried about whether you're safe, but also because I just want you in my arms, my tongue on your body, and my cock right where it is right now."

Threading my hand in his hair, I pull his head back to me. "One more time before you make me leave."

"You understand, don't you?" He brushes my hair away from my face. "That I want to be with you, but the circumstances suck ass."

"Yeah. I understand. And again. Please."