Instead I decided to quickly put on the underwear as well as a cream crepe layered pleated mini skirt and black faded denim high waisted shorts to match; any other clothing and I would boil in them and considering there was still the surprise that Jase had mentioned someone made for us all I wanted to look nice.

"You done?" Dante asked impatiently.

"Yes." The second I answered he spun around and stood up to stare at me, looking at me up and down almost as though he was inspecting me. "You look beautiful."

"Thanks." I blushed and could feel my cheeks getting a little red from his compliment.

"Now let's go, everyone's waiting." He slipped his hand into mine and took the key out of his pocket and twisted it in the lock. He was about to open the door when suddenly instead he turned around making me walk right into his arms and slam into his hard yet soft chest. "Or ... we could have some fun?"

"Your idea of fun and my idea of fun are two completely different things." I muttered walking a little back so that there was a bit more space between us rather than us being pressed against each other.

"But every time we do something fun we both end up liking it. I mean in the swimming pool I sure as heck was not the only one with the action. You play well too."

"I do, don't I?" I cupped his face in my hands and brushed my lips gently across his, a sweet teaser of what was about to come. I teased the corner of his mouth, gently, making him wish for just a little more. But when I took my mouth into his, all the sweetness was gone. It was replaced by a deep burning fire. Two could play at this game, after all he was always the one to kiss me first and make me feel bashful and rather taken back and now it was his turn.

"What you start I must finish." He chuckled and leaned in towards me meeting me with a kiss of his own. I couldn't help but feel the heat from his body as he kissed me. It was amazing, better than anything I've ever felt before. I wrapped my arms slowly around his neck, securing our position I whispered: "We need to go."

Clearly the idiot ignored it and decided to kick the kiss up a notch and pick up the pace. Instead he moved his hand down my back and I do what I only know how to... I take a deep breath. I thought he would pull back any moment now but for some reason he did not. I felt his lips against mine as we grew more intense, I could hear both him and me begin to breath heavily.

I felt myself being pushed against the wall and as my back hit the cold wall of my bedroom I pushed my body even closer towards him ... I felt like I was no longer in control of my body but some crazy beast inside of me was possessing me and making me do all of this because the next thing I knew me tongue made it's way into Dante's mouth and fought against his in a battle of dominanche didn't put up much of a fight and let me win.

The way his lips moved with my own lips in perfect sync made my heart race. He bit my lip and placed his hands on the hem of my shirt but suddenly the door flung open to show a shocked and pale looking Juli standing by the door with her hands clasped tightly over her mouth.

I shrieked and quickly pushed Dante away (for the second time today) and weaved his arms that were resting against the wall to make my way towards where Juli was standing. Slowly, a rosy scarlet color spread over my cheeks, making my face take on an almost childlike appearance. I quickly turned my head away, embarrassed by my reaction.

"I sent Dante up here so he could tell you to hurry up... not keep you occupied." Juli giggled and began to stare between Dante and I. "Blake and Chris are going to be sooo pissed when they find out-"

"NO!" Both Dante and I shouted at the same time in shock earning an evil smile from Juli as she began to wiggle her eyebrows towards us.

"Please, don't tell Blake." I begged, I knew I was so in the wrong here. I liked one guy who miraculously liked me back yet here I was behind his back kissing his best friend and he had absolutely no clue. I suddenly felt a huge urge of guilt wash through me and I could feel tears begin to form but I held them back not wanting to look weak in front of Dante or Juli.