"This way.."

Harry walked to a small room at the end of the hall before pausing in front of it.

"Well.." Louis flicked his gun. "Go before I change my mind."

Harry gulped.

"What are you-"

Suddenly Harry swung his arm behind him, knocking the gun out of Louis' hand.

"God damn it!!" Louis screamed, struggling to find his weapon.

Harry tried to run as fast as he could down the hallway before stumbling on his swollen ankle.

"Ouch!" Harry fell dramatically to the ground, struggling to get back up.

Before Harry could get up, he felt Louis plunge on top of him; pinning him to the ground.

"I-I'm sorry!" Harry felt the gun press against his face.

"Why would you do that!" Louis grew angrier with each passing moment. "I keep giving you chances and you just keep giving me reasons not to trust you!"

Harry clenched his eyes shut, preparing for a gunshot when a different sound filled the air.

The sound of someone knocking on the front door.

Harry's eyes widened as he looked up at the criminal pinning him down. "Uh.."

"Who's that?" Louis asked.

"I don't know-" Harry shook his head.

"Shh.."

Louis stood up, holding his finger to his lips. "Don't you fooking move."

Harry nodded as he watched the criminal tip-toe over to the front door, looking through the peep hole as the knocking continued.

"It's a short blonde guy and a taller brunette with a lot of tattoos.." Louis said, looking through.

"Niall and Liam.." Harry mumbled to himself.

"What?" Louis turned around with a snarl.

"I-It's just my friends.." Harry spouted. "Don't hurt them.. please-"

Louis raised his gun, motioning for Harry to stand. "Get rid of 'em.."

"How am I suppose to-"

"Figure it out!" The criminal shouted, grabbing Harry by his shirt.

"And don't forget.. The same rules apply." Louis shoved him toward the front door, making his way behind the couch once again. "Don't let them in."

Harry nodded, opening the front door slowly.

"Harry!" Niall shouted, holding a case of beer. "We brought the beer-"

The two boys paused, looking the curly-headed boy up and down.

"You look a mess.." Liam added. "What happened to your foot?"

"And why do you look like you've been crying all night?" Niall asked.

"Um.." Harry cleared his throat. "I um.. I fell while I was mowing my lawn and I.. hurt my leg." He gave a fake smile.

It was clear that Harry was a terrible liar.

"Oh.." Niall shrugged, pushing his way through the door. "Well let's watch the game.."

"Wait guys!" Harry tried to stop them, but they were already in the house.

Harry turned around to see Louis standing up behind the couch, the gun in his pocket.

"Um.." Liam stared at the mysterious man in all black. "Who's this?"

"Umm.." Harry walked over to where Louis was stood, putting his arm around him. "This is my.. boyfriend!"

Louis raised a brow, looking over at him.

"Boyfriend, huh?" Niall furrowed his brows

"Boyfriend, huh?" Niall furrowed his brows. "What's his name?"

"His name is Lou.." Harry stopped himself when he saw Louis starring angrily at him. "Lou-ward.."

"Louward?" Liam repeated. "That's a cool name.."

Louis finally spoke, giving a fake smile. "It's a family name, actually.."

"Oh.." Liam nodded. "Well I hope you like beer, Louward.. cause we got plenty of it!"

"I'm always up for beer.." Louis said in a cheerful manner.

Harry fake laughed, keeping his arm wrapped around the criminal.

Louis turned his head to Harry's ear.

"You better get rid of them or else.." He whispered.

Harry nodded.

"Soo.." Harry released his arm from his shoulder. "What brings you guys all the way out here?"

"Well.." Niall sipped his beer. "We hadn't seen you in a while and we figured we could watch the game.."

"Well." Harry's eyes widened. "You really should have called first."

Liam and Niall looked over at Louis.

"Oh.." Liam sneered. "Are we interrupting something?"

"Umm.." Harry shrugged his shoulders. "Could say that, yeah.."

"Oh." Niall grabbed the beers. "Sorry dude.. We didn't mean to interrupt-"

Suddenly Niall noticed the gun in Louis' pocket. His eyes widened.

"Um.."

Niall looked around at all the duct-tape scattered on the floor, Harry's frazzled expression, the man dressed in black. Everything seemed to click in his head..

Louis noticed.

"We'll just be going then.." Niall tried to walk out but Louis pulled out his gun, pointing it at them.

"But you only just got here.." Louis tilted the gun.

"Louis please!" Harry ran over to him, grabbing his shoulder. "Don't hurt them!"

Louis shoved him off of his arm. "I told you not to say my name!"

"Don't hurt them, please!" Harry ran in front of the gun, staring deeply into the criminals crystal blue eyes.

"Get out of the way.." Louis shoved him once again, pointing his gun at the two boys.

"We're sorry.." Liam held his hands up.

"Please don't!" Niall begged.

"You picked the wrong night to come over, boys." Louis shrugged, holding his finger on the trigger.