"It's gonna suck when he leaves though, you know?" I nodded my head in agreement. "So what's up with you and Aaliyah?"

"Nothin' why you askin'?"

"I was textin' you during history. Why'd you need to meet her back there?" He asked with a laugh.

"Why the hell you texting me when it's supposed to be a conversation between her and I?" I laughed back. Fuckin' nosey ass.

"I thought you would notice it wasn't her but when you didn't, I thought I might as well see how long I could go on with it but then she snatched the phone away."

"I just needed to talk to her right quick about something in second." Lie. But his ass doesn't need to know shit.

"Bullshit but aight."

"I'll see you later on. I'm probably gonna get a lunch detention for being gone for so long." I chucked up the deuces and headed back to my class. I looked at the clock and saw I still had about 20 minutes left of class.

I took my seat and pulled out my phone. Let's see what Pandora has for me today.

***

I held the door open for Aaliyah as we walked into second. I looked up at the over head projector and was a little in shock.

"New seats? Why the fuck we got new seats?" I said as Aaliyah and I tried to find our new spots.

"Watch the language Mr.Stevenson and because it was time for a change." Time for a change, my ass.

"Why the hell are we separated so far?" I asked.

"Because you two are constantly talking-"

"Yeah talking about math and shit. How the hell am I supposed to get help when we're on opposite sides of the room?" I was irritated if you couldn't already tell. I wanted to be right next to Aaliyah.

"Mr. Stevenson you can go straight to the office." She said as she grabbed a stack of papers.

"I'm not goin' anywhere, I'm staying right here." I just took my seat and mugged our teacher hard as she stood at the front desk.

After about a half an hour in class, I managed to sneak myself to the back desk right next to Aaliyah. I switched with the kid who was there and now I'm about as happy as can be, especially since we're in the very back where our teacher can't really see what goes on.

"Aaliyah watch where the hand is. I'm in basketball shorts today so watch it." I said lowly to her as I was trying to finish the worksheet we were given.

"It's just on your thigh-"

"That alone is a problem. Either you keep that hand right there or remove it." I said with a small laugh as I flashed a quick glance at her.

"What if I just so happen to do this?" She asked as she started to move her hand closer to my dick. I grabbed her hand and she just chuckled.

"Aaliyah you're already on thin ice with this. Continue any more and I'm taking you home so you can finish what you're about to start." This ain't funny, she knows how I am when she touches me.

She still kept her hand on my thigh but was occupied with something else. Thank God. I finally focused back on my worksheet.

"Aaliyah!" I whisper yelled. She slipped her hand just under the band of my shorts. "What the fuck are you doing ?!" I was laughing so hard at this point.

"I'm testing shit."

"I can tell." She gon' get us caught or something. "Fuckin' horny ass." I said.