Chapter 5

*Leslie's POV*

I was in my room when I heard someone crying softly in one of the rooms next to mine. I got up and put my ear against the wall next to Ricky's room and heard nothing. I walked over to the other side if the room and put my ear against the wall where Sam's room was an I heard quiet sobs. I went to the door and opened it and walked to Sam's door. I knocked on it, heard some stuff being moved, then heard a faint come in. I opened the door and sat down on his bed.

"Hey sammers what's wrong?" I asked.

"M..m...my g..g..girlfriend broke up with me." He said while starting to cry again.

"Oh. That sucks. To make you feel any better she lost a winner." I said blushing. Truth be told I have always liked Sam.

"But I loved Chloe!" He cry yelled.

"Well you need to move on. Sometimes people are meant to fall in love but not meant to be." I said. Just then I felt a pair of lips on mine. They were Sam's. We both pulled away when we were out of breath.

"SAM I LIKE YOU!" I yelled before I could stop myself.

"Leslie you need to get out!"

"But Sam...." I was cut off by sam. "NOW" he yelled. I ran out of his room and into mine and started crying. I can't believe I did that. In such an idiot. Someone as amazing as Sam would never be able to love me. I heard the doorbell ring so I cleaned my tears up and opened the door. I saw some girl with mascara running down her face and crying.

"Where is Sam?" She asked.

"He's in his room. Why and who are you?"

"I'm his ex girlfriend Chloe and I need to talk to him and explain."

"He doesn't wanna see you right now." I said while closing the door in her face. She then opened it and ran past me to Sam's room. I went up to my room to eavesdrop on their conversation.

"Sam we need to talk. I didn't want to break up with you but I was at a friends house and we were playing truth or dare and she dared me to break up with you."

"Then why didn't you refuse the dare?"

"Because she said if i didn't then she would start a rumor that we did the dirty and I sent nudes to you."

"Who is this person?"

"It was Brianna."

"Oh. Makes sense but do you still love me?"

"Yes I do love you Sam and I always will to the moon and back."

Then I ran out of my room and barged into his.

"BACK OFF HE IS MINE! AFTER THAT DARE I MADE HIM FEEL BETTER AND HE KISSED ME AND ASKED ME OUT AND I SAID YES!" I yelled. I don't know why but I did. I need Sam to be mine.

"Leslie I never asked you out or kissed you." Sam said. "Chloe will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes." I then ran out of his room and into mine and started crying. Then Chloe came in.

"Leslie don't you dare get in the way of me and Sam because we are meant to be together and I don't need you ruining our relationship." She spat. I have had enough for one night so I jumped on top of her and pinning her to the ground and she did what I least expected her to do. She started kissing me flat on the lips and pulling down her pants. I chiz you not. Then she started yelling rape and Sam came running in. She was acting like I started this and was trying to pull away.

"LESLIE WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY GIRLFRIEND!" Sam yelled.

"SHE STARTED IT!" I argued.

"CHLOE WOULD NEVER STOOP THAT LOW TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT THEN FRAME IT ON SOMEONE ELSE!"he retaliated. Then I heard crying and I realized that Chloe was "crying" to make sam feel worse for her. God she is such a bitch so I slapped her across the face and Sam pried me off of her.