3.School

Waking up was hell I hated going to school,I was nervous because of Henry my anxiety has been very high. I needed to talk to someone about this but I was afraid of what they would say or do, more importantly Samantha and her thoughts I knew she would've been mad at me for keeping it from her. I hated doing this for her I knew that I was gonna keep getting it even if I told her or even worse. I quickly changed and rode to school with my bike, I was very happy about my bike I loved it too. I walked into school ready for the hell I was about to receive I was scared, I saw Henry he saw me to his eyes brighten looking at me I quickly walked towards the woman's restroom locking the door before he could get anymore close towards me.
Taking a deep breath I stared counting
1,2,3 deep breath 1,2,3
I felt a smack on my back I jumped and looked to my side quickly it was Bev,
" you good" she said smirking
" no, I feel like shit and my anxiety is getting the best of me" I said sighing and looking down. I felt bad for this feeling it shouldn't be happing. I have never felt like this.
" hey it's okay don't worry ez everything will go the way it should" she said putting her hand on my shoulder.
I felt really guilty I hated talking about my feelings like this or letting anyone worry about me like this.
" look EZ your gonna be a successful woman your gonna own your own company and rule the world" she said looking up and laughing I smiled it wasn't gonna happened but a girl can dream.

•present day 2016•

" tell him I'll call in a bit I don't have the time"
" but mrs"
" no butts I have more meetings to go to" I said picking up my bag and walking.

                       •back to the 80's•

                       •back to the 80's•

" hey" bev said tapping my temple
" time to go"
I nodded and walked out the bathroom scared I quickly saw him he looked at me and looked away quickly. He seemed agitated, I felt pressure on my left shoulder looking up I see Patrick with his  sickening smirk,
"Hey, Henry says to meet him up at the park, after school". I felt my blood run cold I quickly walked away feeling sick to my stomach. What does he want, why does he want to meet up with me? Hearing the late bell I quickly got to class seeing Stan and Ben out of everyone in the group I'm not very close with these two,
" hey guys" I said waving they both looked up and awkwardly smiled then looking right back at there books. I sat next to Ben on the table he looked up and noticed I was nervous.
" hey ez are is everything alright"
" yea, I'm fine I just feel tired" I said lying I felt bad but I couldn't tell him what was happening.
" oh im just saying because you look pale and just out of it" I smiled and joked about it.

•after school•
I quickly walked to my bike and took it out of the chains.
" ez?" I felt my blood run cold, I turned around and saw Henry
" yea" I said sounding nervous
" go to the park with me" he said
" I can't Henry I-i- have um to take care of Georgie today"
" lies"
" truths" I said looking at him ready to run or in this case paddle.
He grabbed my arm and pulled me close " I wasn't asking" he said.
" leave me alone"
" no"
" why"
He dragged me by my arm and took me to blech car I felt nervous and weak what was gonna happen to me ?