Chapter 16 A Night To Remember

The Awesome Planet
Chapter 16
A Night To Remember

HEY, SORRY FOR THE REALLY, REALLY LATE UPDATE!!! ANYWAY, THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO SOMEONE CALLED PAIGE M, WHO IS A GREAT FRIEND AND SHE MAKES ME LAUGH. MOST OF THE TIME. SO YEAH, WOO, ENJOY, EVEN THOUGH THIS CHAPTER MIGT BE A BIT SHORT. SORRY. AGAIN.

Picture - Harvey and Rose the unknown, unnamed and unloved Slaves.
Music - Children of the Universe by Molly Smitten-Downes

<><><><>><><><><><><><><<>

"So, do you want to see what's outside?" Tadzi asked Ellen.

"What is outside?" Ellen asked curiously yet skeptically.

"I honestly, don't know!" Was Tadzi's reply.

"Where are the others?" Ellen asked again, more skeptically.

"Betty feels ill so she's in bed. Gina, Abigail and Rosalinda have gone to look for Ching-Ching, who could be anywhere by6 now!"

"Let's go!" Ellen squealed with excitement as Tadzi transformed into his dinosaur onesie.

"Let It Go, Let It Go!" Tadzi started singing when Ellen cut him off.

"Seriously, no more Frozen! It's bad enough with Betty and Rosalinda!" She told the alien as they confidently strided to the GAIL doors.

"Goodbye GAIL." Tadzi whispered to the ship as they stepped outside.

The only thing outside was a field. They turned around and..... the next thing they saw were slaves.

Ellen ran up to one, terrified.

"Are you okay?" She frantically asked a nearby slave as she knelt down to comfort her. There was no response. She looked like a zombie. Tadzi saw the slavemaster approaching so he helped Ellen in dragging the slave and hiding behind GAIL. They heard some shouting and then he was gone.

"Where do you live?" Ellen asked her.

"Oh, come on, Ellen. You worked on this in History at school. You know where they live." Tadzi informed her.

"How do you know that I was doing The Slave Trade?" She inquired.

"You were doing it the day I met you! About The Punishments and stuff." He replied.

"Yeah, that was about the boat!" Ellen whisper-screamed at him.

"Oh, yes. The Middle Passage!" Tadzi whisper-scream replied to her.

"What is your name?" Ellen asked the girl.

"Rose." The slave replied.

"Tadzi, shes bleeding. We need to get her stuff and go!" Ellen instructed.

"Betty can look after her. You go on and i'll catch up with you. Now go!" Tadzi also instructed before going in search of Betty, who couldn't have hobbled far.

Ellen stepped out of GAIL reluctantly, not wanting to be on her own in a slave-approving country. She turned around and hid behind a hedge so the slaves/slavemasters couldn't see her. She was nearing the end of the hedge, so she jumped up and ran to the big building in front of her. She skipped inside and quickly looked around her. She couldn't see any accommodation and ran to the desk ahead, searching for clues and information. A huge pair of footprints could be heard stomping down the corridor, so Ellen sprinted to the desk and hid under it, banging her head in the process. she was rubbing it when she heard a voice shout out.

"Hello?" She heard a manly yet scary voice say.

"I know you're in here. I heard you from all the way over there in my office! Just stand up slave or you will get whipped severely!"

Ellen started to get very frightened now as she thought she would be killed and tried to control her breathing.

Just then, a slave came stumbling in, walking in the direction of what must have been either a hospital room or his bedroom/accomadation.

"What do you think you are doing!?" The slavemaster demanded.

"Master Jenkins said I had to lie in bed for the rest of the day. I am allowed!" A sexy-voiced slave replied, frightened of yet another punishment.

"LIAR!!! You will be punished as soon as I find this other slave that has been lurking around in here. But for now, you're going in The Cage!" The Slavemaster declared.

"No!!!" Ellen screamed, standing up from behind the desk and blowing her cover.

"Come with me now!" The Slavemaster ordered Ellen, thinking she was helping the slaves.

Ellen screamed for the next ten minutes so that everyone could hear it, including Tadzi. Ellen wondered if she would ever see him again. Ellen feared that she would die here, without ever seeing her mother again.

Tadzi heard a scream that could only have come from one girl. Ellen. He ran out of GAIL and sprinted past the slaves and into the main building. He didn't care about the consequences of getting hurt or locked up, for he had promised Ellen's mum that he would look after her. A slave captured him and locked him in a room with Ellen and this other slave.

"Ellen! Are you alright?" Tadzi asked frantically, hugging her tightly.

"I'm fine!" Ellen replied,shaking,tears rolling down her cheeks.

We need to get out of here!" The slave stated.

"Well! there is a window right over there!" Tadzi also stated, using his excellent observation skills.

"Only I could fit through there! I'm not going without you Tadzi!" Ellen sobbed, her voice barely audible.

"Or we could just use the key!" The slave laughed, pulling a bunch of keys from his pocket.

"What is your name?" Ellen asked.

"I don't have one." He replied sadly.

"I don't care. I'm going to call you Harvey. That was my dad's name, Harvey. Harvey, I love you!!" She screamed, jumping up and hugging him.

The trio sneaked out of the room, out the building and into GAIL. Luckily, no one saw them.

"Betty!" Ellen laughed, twirling Betty round and round, making her dizzy and hurting her back.

"Ellen, we're going to take Harvey and Rose to a different time, and then we'll be off. Is that okay?" Tadzi informed her.

"BTW Tadzi, the others are still searching for Ching-Ching. She could be anywhere by now." Betty told him.

"Where shall we take them, Ellen?" Tadzi inquired, ignoring Betty.

"Erm..........2012?" She answered.

"Sure." Tadzi agreed.

<>

"Hewlp...meh. Helwp mmm..." Ching-Ching attempted to say but was just a faint murmur.

She tried to drag herself along the floor. She was bleeding. And then, nothing.