Chapter 13 A Crazy Little Thing Called Sonya

Chapter 13

A Crazy Little Thing Called Sonya

Picture - Sonya Bubble

<>

5 weeks later:

"Erm," Ching-Ching started, "Johnno and I need to tell you something." She announced to her new friends as they sat round the dining table in Tadzi's time machine.

"Well, what is it? Spit it out!" Ellen screamed excitedly.

"Me and Johnno have, erm, we've been dating for five weeks now, so yeah!"

"I think everyone could already see that, Ching-Ching. No offence." Rosalinda stated.

"That's not all. I'm pregnant!!!"

The reactions were mixed. Betty, Gina and Lily looked disgusted. Abigail looked upset and betrayed. Rosalinda and Tadzi looked interested. And Ellen, she looked shocked. Her face was a mixture of emotions, and it was truly magical.

"Pregnant?!?" Exclaimed Tadzi worriedly.

"Pregnant!" Squealed Ching-Ching ecstatically.

<>

In the corridor of Tadzi's ship, Johnno chased Abigail around a corner.

"I'm sorry, ok!" Johnno lied to his ex.

"You're such a liar! You obviously love her!" Abigail whispered angrily.

"Oh, just shut up Abi!" Screamed Johnno, starting to beat the poor girl. He punched, slapped, and pulled her hair. Then he left her lying on the floor.

Johnno ran back down the corridor as Rosalinda was skipping down from the other direction.

"OMFG! WTF? Abi, are you ok?" Gasped Rosalinda.

"Yes, Rosalinda. I just tripped. I'm fine, I just started crying like a baby! Seriously, it's nothing. Don't worry." Abigail lied.

"Ok." Stated Rosalinda as she skipped back to her bedroom.

<>

"I'm COMING OUT, so lets get some kind of party started!!!" Tadzi sung as they rushed into a pub in Manchester.

"Why are we having a party?" Moaned Abigail.

"Well, Abigail let me tell you. One, you getting adopted by Bettay! Two, Ching-Ching and Johnno going out and three, the pregnancy." Tadzi told Abigail.

Tadzi went to the bar and ordered the drinks as the others made their way to the table. Tadzi hurriedly stumbled over with a large tray of drinks.

"Here are all your beverages. Ellen, your ribena! Rosalinda, J2O. Lily, Vodka. Abigail, your Bucksfizz. My Lager and yours Gina. Betty, your champagne. Johnno, your lemonade, and Ching-Ching's orange juice!" Tadzi screamed as he flung the glasses out to people.

They all sat there awkwardly for a couple of minutes, sipping their drinks. Then the disco started. Within half an hour, Tadzi was dancing like a drunken Giraffe. The music was so loud, Abigail felt like fainting. She went to the toilet and Johnno followed her. Not that anyone noticed, they were all too busy dancing.

There was no one else in the ladies toilets, so Johnno locked the door.

"Get away from me!" Abigail spat at Johnno.

"Oh, Abi, don't be like that. I can tell you still love me, I see it in your eyes. You can't cope with our break up, and I know you hate me because of Ching-Ching getting pregnant. But I'm so sorry! You know, deep inside, that you love me!"