Chapter 1

Get up! As my mother said loudly.
I got up as fast as I can because I couldn't take being beaten.
"Yes? Mother." I said scared of what she had to say. "Pack your stuff, you going to move with your father in Seoul." And you know there was going to be no complaining because you know she was serious.
ONE HOUR LATER
before heading on the plane I was sad that I have to always have to move every year, back and forth. "Rose." your mother said. "Y-yes mom?" I said. "You are not coming back." She said faking that she is sad. "Why?" Acting surprised. "You just can't stay with me because I'm going to jail and they found out that I been doing stuff to hurt you." She said. I almost started laughing because She doesn't even do stuff like drugs and you know it's her fake acting but the beating is true. "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that you're going to jail." I am actually fucking happy. She smiled and said her goodbyes and of course I said my goodbyes too. After I got on the plane I sat next to a guy and six other guys, it was like heaven looking at them mostly that one, till then I fell asleep.
IN SEOUL
I got out my phone and called my dad. "Where are you??" I said because I could almost feel an anxiety attack coming in any minute. I barely heard him but I think he said downstairs waiting, so I went. While I was walking I could see him talking with someone so I ran to my dad and kinda scare him the fuck out. When I saw who he was talking to, it was him that guy I saw and six other guys in the plane. "Oh hi rose!" Your dad said and hugged you.
"Hi Appa!" You said so happy to see him. "Oh! Rose this is Kim taehyung." He smiled and said hi to me. I also did the same. "He's from big hit entertainment, where I work." My dad said.  "Oh really? That's cool!" I said. "And he's the same age as you!" I choked on air. "And he's going to the same high school as you tomorrow." He said. "Really?!? Oh I mean that's cool." Looking away because I looked so red. "We will see you tomorrow taehyung And the others ." And I  said "see you tomorrow at school, byee"
•Taehyung thinking•
She's actually cute, And was she blushing?!?
•Rose thinking•
He looks so red now is he okay?!? But he's so cute!
•The others thinking and roses dad•
They look so red, do they have a fever or something?
-
-
-
-
Helloo! I'm actually new at this so please no hate. Next chapter will be coming soon! Bye!!