Chapter4.

•taehyungs pov•
She stopped crying and she told me she had to go home. I was asking her if she wanted me to walk her home and she said no. I went downstairs to where the boys are, "she left a few minutes ago, just so you know." They said. "Okay." I said. I went upstairs to go to sleep.
•Rose's POV•
I had to say no because I live close by actually. I got inside and went to my room, and jumped on my bed to sleep.
I was about to fell asleep till I heard the phone, I went to check who it is,
Rose: h-hello?
Taehyung: you forgot your phone and your school bag.
Rose:o-oh.
....
Rose: wait! What?!?
Taehyung: your stuff.
Rose: okay I will be right there!
End called
I put on a sweater and went to the dorm, knock knock.
Jungkook opened the door
Jung: oh, it's you. He smiled.
Rose: I forgot my stuff.
Jung: okay, taehyung!! Where's roses bag and phone!
Taehyung: right here. Wait how did you get here so fast, I called in like two minutes ago?!?
"I live close by, well bye." I said and walked out, and ran home to sleep.
I had a dream about Taehyung which was weird because I never dream I only have flashbacks, I got out of bed did my girl stuff in the washroom. I went downstairs to get a drink then head off to school. I was earlier then everyone so I went to the school rooftop, then there was Taehyung standing there. I was about to walk back till he noticed me and told me to come over here, I went then sat down. Taehyung: hello. He smiled. I couldn't help but I had butterflies in my stomach. Hi. I said.
He looked away.
•Taehyungs POV•
She really looks pretty, what are these feelings?!? I don't know if this is love or not. I looked away to look at the sunrise it was nice. "Do-do you have a boyfriend?" I said. OH NOO WHY DID I SAY THAT🤦🏻‍♂️...
"n-no." I looked at her, she was looking away she looked red.
"Why not?" WHEN WILL I STOP TALKING ABOUT IT..
"I don't know, maybe because boys probably think they won't have a chance?" She said and laughed.
"Ohh.."
"Well.. I got to go to school.."
"I mean inside. Haha.."
"See you later."
"Okay.."
She left..
"I forgot my phone.."
"I THINK I PROBABLY WON'T HAVE A CHANCE WITH HER, THE BOYS SAY THAT THEY'RE GONNA ASK HER OUT NOOO" I yelled.
CRAP SHE HEARD ME
"Oh, here.."
"T-thanks.."
she left..
•Rose's POV•
FUCK!! What the hell, did he really say that?!?
I was looking down walking till Someone fell over me..
I looked to see who it was, it was.......
.
.
Some guy?
-
-
-
How do you like this so far?!?
I was really busy with school but I will try to post everyday😉 bye!!