Chapter 7: Truth

Comincia dall'inizio

Meanwhile as the young Faker walked home a certain red haired girl had just finished hearing the report her familiar gave her. What from she was told the human Swordsman that bested her knight called upon a servant from a grail war. She didn't know what this Grail was but from the sounds of it it has something to do with the Holy Grail. There isn't anything else that could match this. Though that wasn't what interested her the most, it was the way he summoned the servant. Rias familiar said the way Yuto summoned his servant was drawing a summoning circle of sorts then placing a bow in the middle. After chanting a few words the servant was summoned as simple as that. It was drastically different than the way Devils would gain servants. Very interesting indeed.

Tomorrow at school she would need to talk to him again and share this information with Sona.There was only one question she had in her mind.

'What kind of Human are you'

-Timeskip-

Yuto yawned loudly on his way to school, he didn't get much sleep last night. Like his Saber Class Servant his Archer servant took his futon leaving him to sleep on the ground with only a pillow. Now Yuto didn't mind this as much if only Tomoe didn't kick him in her sleep and Mordred didn't snore so loudly. There's also the fact he had to stop Irina or Xenovia from coming into his room to find the two servants. They always do this whenever they wake up, it was to make Yuto cook them breakfast. Sometimes he cursed himself for his good cooking skills.

School went by like any other day. He would go into class and ignore the lesson, many things of what they taught in Kuoh academy was already taught in his old school. Like any other day he fell asleep and was soon awoken up by his teacher to answer a question that clearly would be possible to answer. Though unlike his first school life Yuto had the ability of listen to his surroundings when he was asleep or busy. It helped a lot whenever Xenovia or Irina would try and go into his room when Mordred was around. Yelp same old same old, today at lunch however was different.

" Can Yuto Emiya report to the student council room" a voice said over the speaker phone

Yuto wondered why he was called into the student council room. As far as his memory goes he did nothing wrong nor did he ever interact with any of the council members. Walking forwards the room where they stayed he saw the door within a few meters. Out of no where he suddenly stopped himself from opening the door and greeting the council president who he knew was on the other side. The same dark energy signature's he felt from before were inside the room. Which means the ORC club was inside there too.

" So the student council are Devils as well " Yuto mumbled, he didn't know if he should be wary or not. Considering the meeting with Rias didn't go that well due to Kiba suspecting him as an enemy. Still didn't know what the guy's problem was. Using his senses he defected several energy signatures, so they outnumbered him. Yuto hoped there wasn't any need to fight in case the student council saw him as an enemy.

" Master if anything happens I'll strike them down " Tomoe told Yuto before he opened the door " they won't be able to come near you."

" Same goes for me. If anyone of those dirty demons even come close to hurting you they won't be shown any mercy" Yuto could hear Mordred say. He didn't bother to correct her with the right word for what to call them

" Hopefully that won't be necessary you two " Yuto told them as he opened the door to see that he was right. The entire ORC club was there next to the student council. From what Yuto could see there were two new faces. One was a girl who had long blonde hair and emerald green eyes, like any other girl she was wearing the girls uniform without the cape. The person next to her had long brown hair and light brown eyes and like the other one had on the girls school uniform. Yuto walked inside and closed the door behind him making everyone in the room turn their attention to him.