Answers

Chapter 33

Tyler's POV

"Bye Tyler! I'll call you later" Lina said as she grabbed her keys. I walked her out to her car and helped her strap Rosie in her booster. Lina gave me a smile that took my breath away, literally she has no idea how beautiful she is. I saw her pull out of the driveway and I turned and made my way back into the house.

I walked into the kitchen and my mom was there making dinner. Tonight we are having meatloaf, obviously jakes favorite. my mom notice me walk in and she gave me a warm smile.

"hey honey, did Lina leave?" I nod and sat down on the island.

"So have you told her yet?" I had told my mom that I was in love with Lina and she couldn't be any happier. She loved Lina and Rosie.

"No mom and besides she'll eventually go back with Kaleb, after all he is the father of Rosie." i sounded almost defeated.

"Oh No honey, you never know she might like you too"

"Mom I really don't wanna talk about this right now, so please stop" my mom gave a sigh of defeat and carried on with cooking.

After dinner I went to take a shower and got ready for bed since there's school tomorrow. I leaped onto my bed and grabbed my phone, checking to see if there any messages from Lina.

I decided to text her first, to say goodnight but after a while I thought she fell asleep and I went to bed.

I got to school and I didn't see Lina, I tried calling her but it went straight to voicemail. I walked towards the double doors that led to the student parking lot and I spotted Kaleb and Hannah. Kaleb leaned down and kissed Hannah and my blood was boiling.

"Kaleb!" he looked up and he was greeted by my fist. He fell to the ground but didn't look like he was gonna fight back.

"What the fuck! I thought you were making things right with Lina! are you cheating on Lina?!" I was livid at this point.

"Dude shut up and let me talk, I'll explain everything." I got up off Kaleb and Hannah ran and helped him,

"Talk" Kaleb was wiping the blood from his lip and honestly I was getting impatient. I grabbed his collar and demanded he started talking before I start throwing punches.

"Okay first let me tell you that in the beginning I did blackmail Lina that in order to keep Rosie a secret for the remainder of the school year she had to agree to date me, but along the way I fell in love with Hannah and I swear Lina knows about all of this. The day that Lina and Rosie came over to meet my parents, my parents weren't very happy having to found out that i had a child and they thought that Lina was only showing Rosie because she wanted money" I'm hearing this for the first time and honestly my heart is breaking because she didn't tell me any of this.

"Go On" i demanded

"Lina was disappointed because I didn't defend her or Rosie when my parent pretty much called her a whore and rejected Rosie in front of her"

"WHY THE FUCK DIDNT YOU DEFEND HER? Y-"

"Dude let me finish, so anyway I went to Lina's house to apologize but then we started to talk and she let me go, She didn't wanna take my youth away from me and wanted me to be happy, I know I don't deserve happiness and youth because I stole all of that from her but she knew about Hannah and I and she told me to go to her."

I am slowly processing this information and I really wanted to drive to her house and hug and kiss her. I was interrupted from my thoughts when Kaleb handed me a note.

"What's this?"

"She told me to give it to you, Find her and tell her how much you love her, take care of her."

I watched as he grabbed his stuff and walked away with savannah hand in hand.

I started to read the letter and I felt my whole world crumble

"Dear Tyler,
By the time you're reading this note I've already left. I know you're confused but I had to leave. Hope you're not mad at me for not telling you, I thought I could handle everything but it turns out I cant and I feel terrible for leaving you and Jake behind. Rosie and I are safe and Hopefully if You're not mad I'll hear from you? Thank you for everything, I'll Miss you XO-Lina&Rosie"

My heart was racing I saw Jake and I told him to call Lina, he still didn't answer me and the only person I know she was gonna answer was Kaleb. I checked my phone and I got a message from Kaleb, it was an address. I didn't waste a second and told Jake to get in the car and we started driving, I told everything to Jake and I told him to let our parents know that we were gonna go find Lina.
==========================
Lina's POV
We finally arrived to our destination. It's not that far from home. Just two towns over. It's a lot quiet out here. I texted Kaleb letting him know we safely arrived.

"Rosie baby, wake up sweetheart" I see her big brown eyes open and she started looking around her surroundings.

"Momma where are We?" I unbuckled her booster.  I Looked at the little house and it looked pretty good. Nothing a little paint can't fix. I took a deep breath and looked down at Rosie who was holding my hand tightly and had her plush doll in the other.

"Our new home baby"