-Chapter 24-

Hey hey! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, I have a feeling you will ;)

And now that I have your attention... News!

Starting Monday, July 2sd, I will be posting an all new story on Wattpad!

It will not be a Doctor Who fanfiction, but a behind the scenes of Doctor Who fanfiction and it will take place as they are filming series 7, so it's with the lovely and handsome Matt Smith as the Doctor! and the name of this new story? "Journal Of A Companion (DW: Behind The Scenes Fanfiction)". I'm really excited about sharing this with you guys and I hope a lot of you will like it ^^

Love yo faces :P

_______________________________________________

Chapter 24

"Hermione? Are you ok? Hermione!"

I opened my eyes to find myself still lying on the cold bathroom tiles, but John was on his knees next to me, holding my head in his hands. I looked up at him to see he truly looked scared for me, but as he noticed I was no longer unconscious, he sighed in relief.

 It took me awhile to remember what happened. I looked up at John with a mixture of fear and confusion. I sat up and scooted a little away from him.

"Mione, are you ok?" he asked softly.

"Yes," I answered and used the sink to lift myself up.

My legs were shaky and my breaths were short. I turned to look at myself in the mirror, but I was back to my normal self but with a troubled expression. In the top corner, I could see John's reflection getting bigger as the real him approached me.

His brown eyes were pouring with concern, not a sight of coldness that was present that last time we spoke. He placed a hand on my shoulder and gave me a little smile, I suddenly felt much more relaxed and at peace. And I... I missed his touch. I turned to face him and gazed intensely in his eyes, not being able to look anywhere else. I should have just walked away, gotten ready for Transfigurations and forget this ever happened, but no. My body was no longer responding to my mind.

And then, out of nowhere, I cupped his face in my hands and crashed my lips onto his. He kissed me back, deepening it and he ran his hands down my waist. It was a moment of pure... joy and excitement. Our first kiss was nothing like this, it was soft and gentle while this one was furious, passionate and intense. As if all the feelings we've been holding back for months were pouring out. While our tongues slipped into each other's mouths, he lifted me up and sat me down on the sink where I wrapped my legs around his waist. My hands slid down my from his face to his chest and finally to the front of my shirt where I started to undo the buttons of my blouse and he ran his hand up my tight, slipping his it under my skirt.

Things were going way too far... and I liked it.

But I was cruelly pulled back to reality by the sound of the bell announcing the end of the period. It was like a wakeup call, turning my mind that had temporarily shut down back on - an alarm in the morning, ripping you from an amazing dream. I pushed him away - a little harder than I meant to - and hurried to button up my shirt and get off of the sink. I think the sound of students footsteps also alarmed him. If he was to get caught, it'd be the end of his career. I had to leave.

"I'm sorry," I whispered before walking out and joining the crowd of students.