Chapter 4-A Visit

Riley Ann POV

Charlie woke me up with a shower of kisses. He and I made passionate love after he found out about the baby. "Can you walk, my sweet?" I grunted in response. "I don't know. You were so forceful last night. So dominating and powerful. I like that in you." I wrapped my arms around Charlie's neck and kissed him.  He smiled and held me. "I'm taking the day off today so we can go to your doctor's appointment and go register at Babies-R-Us." I smiled and said, "Are you really happy with me?" He grabs my face and says, "Of course I am. I am utterly happy with you. When I saw you the first time, I knew that you were the one for me. I was and still am in love with you." I can't help but smile and tear up. As Charlie wipes my tears, he says, "Let's get dressed and get going, darling." Charlie jumps in the shower as I head to our massive walk-in closet. I look for something easy for me to undress at the doctors. Suddenly, Charlie wraps his arms around me and pulls me into the shower. "You're so beautiful, Riley." Charlie whispered. I giggled like a happy school girl. Charlie licks my neck and breasts as I moaned in ecstasy and passion. "Hmm...Charlie!" I moaned. "My darling Riley." He moaned as he kissed me. Grunting in anticipation, he said, "My love, we must calm ourselves down so we don't hurt the baby." I looked down at my stomach and said, "I know, Charlie." We kissed one last time and bathed each other. After we finished, we stepped out, dried our hair, and dressed. Charlie and I raced to the kitchen to see who would make breakfast. "I got here first!" I squealed. "No, I got here first." Charlie's husky voice whispered. I practically melted into his arms. "Okay, you win Phoenix." I said. Charlie then decided to make pancakes while I made him coffee and I had milk. After the food was made, we ate next to each other and sipped our drinks. "Oh, we need to leave." Charlie said as I picked up our plates and he picked up a notepad and pen. "What's that for?" I asked. "I'm anxious about being a father that I'm gonna take notes." I giggled and kissed him. "We'll be wonderful parents," I whispered. We walked hand in hand to the car as he opened the door for me and closed it. We then left our enormous house and drove to the doctor.

An Hour and Thirty Minutes Later

We arrive at Dr. Armstrong's office. It felt a little weird having a male OBGYN attend me but he was the best doctor. As Charlie and I waited for my test results, we held each other's hands. "You'll be fine, my queen." I sighed heavily and rested on his arm. A knock was heard and Dr. Armstrong walks in; with a smile on his face. "Well, Mr. and Mrs. Phoenix. Congratulations, you're going to be parents and you're six weeks pregnant." Charlie kissed me and I held him close. "Doctor, how many time should I be coming to you?" I asked. Charlie was ready with notebook and pen in hand. "Well, you should see me every other week. Stick to a regular diet, exercise if possible. Yoga is good for you. In this folder, I have a calendar that I made for you for food, exercise, where you can buy your clothing, even down to the medicine that you'll need later." My ears perked up. "Later?" Dr. Armstrong looks at me and says, "There are some women who have drawbacks, sometimes they become sick. We'll explain that later."  I looked at Charlie and he leaned in to whisper, "I'll always be here for you. Relax, my dear." Dr. Armstrong looks at me and says, "That's it for today, Mrs. Phoenix. Come back next Tuesday and we'll check your process. In the meantime, rest and enjoy your pregnancy." I smiled and said, "Of course I will. Thank you, Dr. Armstrong." He snickered and said, "Thank your husband, not me." We walked out of the office laughing. As we approached the car, Charlie's phone began ringing. "Hello?" I walked around to the passenger side of the car. "No! It's my day-off, goddamn it! I told you not to bother me!" He yelled. Charlie getting angry was scarier than any horror film. "Ugh! Fine, I'll be there." I look at him and ask, "What's wrong?" Charlie huffs and says, "I'm needed at the Souza-Baranowski Correctional Center. Some asshole decides to confess and I told the fucking office that I have a day off today and to hand this to the Assistant DA. Do you mind coming with me? I won't be able to drive you home." I said, "No, I'm okay. Remember, I'm your personal secretary and paralegal." Charlie pulled me close and I let out a small squeal. "You're so sexy, my little lamb." We have a small make-out session as I grab his cock and tug on it. "Let's hurry so we can head home and make love." Charlie gasps out loud. I let go and wink at him. We then drive to the correctional center, which was an hour drive. Charlie then blasted 80's music as we both sang along to it. What I didn't realize was the unexpected surprise that would wait for me and Charlie at the prison was a figment of our past.