where have I been??

A large number of you have private messaged me and have asked me where I've been. I've been a mess for weeks. Me and my sir broke up. I left him because he moved back home which is nearly 300 miles away...I simply couldn't cope. I was a wreck and was pulling my hair out, not eating, I was having panic attacks everyday and I wasn't well. He didn't take it well and accused me of cheating on him 4 times. Of course I never did. I got some abuse from one of his family members calling me a skank and telling me I had faked thinking I was pregnant to fuck with him. Of course, this is all untrue.

So now the story continues...an old friend of mine (5 years actually) had come into my life again prior to all of this happening with my ex. He was there for me when my ex ignored me when I was having a mental break down. So some time passed and we met up and went to the club together which was completely platonic as I was still in a relationship at this point.  I now realise, tgat first night we met up was the start of all of this. We just clicked even though we hadn't seen eachother in years. A couple of weeks went by and as I said I was a mess so me and him decided to have a day out and then go to the club again to cheer me up. Many drinks later and lots of dancing he ended up stood parallel to me holding my hands...next thing I knew his lips were on mine. I had suspected for some time that he liked me but I guess it never quite clicked for me. I ended my relationship that night because I realised it wasn't what I wanted. By this point my ex had ignored me for 2 days solid after I had told him I was in a state. The truth of it all is that I wasn't happy.

A week passes and me and the guy I told you about meet up a few times and get food and just enjoy eachothers company. Then the weekend rolls round and we end up back in our favroute club...on Friday the 13th at 11:45pm he asked me to be his girlfriend. Of course, I was a little hesitant but I said yes. I deserve to be happy. If you're a loyal reader you'll know I've been through a lot and I'm not going to sit around and let opportunities pass me by because of what others think.

I'm now happier than ever. I thought I wouldn't be even slightly okay because of some harsh words that were spoken towards me. But, he's by my side through all of it.

I'm aware this may sound like some romantic novel that you might read in the restricted section of your school library but this is my life. This book has always been about my life and will continue to be about my life.

Thank you to all of you who've stuck around over the years.

Kisses, rose. ⚘