roses pov

I felt masters strong hands keeping me firmly against the cold concrete. I felt my skin rise as small goosebumps formed allover my slim pale body, the coldness clearly getting to me. I began to get aroused as master gagged me and shushed me and I felt the soft fabric cover my eyes, I was renderd completely helpless at his touch, at his control, at his mercy, my core heated up at the thought needing his touch there, craving him.

I tried to beg for his touch but it just came out as muffled helpless moans. All of a sudden I was lifted into the air bridal style and I was gently tossed onto the bed "shhhh little one, have you been a good girl?" I answered "mhm"

As I began to relax, *smack* I felt a sharp sting on my thigh I whimpered at the pain still needing his touch as I began to loose it he firmly ran his hands allover my body apart from the place I needed it most. And with that he slipped a finger inside of me making me moan probably a little too loud he pulled his finger out *smack* "now now little one we can't be having that now can we? Every single peep I hear come out of that pretty little mouth of yours, I will stop pleaseing you and you'll revive another one of these *smack* got it?"

I shivered at his domanearing voice and muffled a "yes master" and with that he took my gag out and began toying with my core again I remained quiet until I was about to cum "master may i please cum??" I cried out. "not yet little one" I whimpered yet again needing my release I couldn't hold it much longer "master PLEASE!" I was on the edge, I was desperate. "cum." and with that I released my fluids all over his hand "you dirty bitch" after I had calmed down he flipped me over and tied my hands to the head board.

*smack* "i owe you a punishment for last time little one. These will hurt and there will be five I would like you to count each one let me know when you're ready." I took a deep breath knowing that this will hurt alot I composed myself and said "ready master" softly, *SMACK* I winced at the pain "one master" *SMACK* "two master" that one hurt a little more *SMACK* I felt tears building up and my skin burned and stung "three master" *SMACK* "four master" my voice coming out alot more quiet and timid than I had anticipated *SMACK* I yelped out at the last one " f-five m-aster" he turned me around untied my hands took the blindfold off slowly and put some cream on my sore behind, then he pulled me to his lap softly and covered me up with a blanket gently lifted my chin so I was looking at him. He spoke softly "are you okay princess?" I nodded, feeling sleepy all I remember was him laying me down, laying beside me and pulling me into a welcoming embrace and hearing "goodnight my princess, I will watch over you as you sleep and I will protect you with my life, I love you sleep well my angel"