Magnetic

Never once have I felt this. I'm questioning my entire life before him. Is this what it's supposed to have felt like this whole damn time? Is it possible that all the romantic novels and movies are true?

My brain gets quiet around him, my heart pounds when I see him and my stomach does flips like I'm on a rollercoaster. We're only a month in but I know that he's the one for me. How do I know? I know because all the trauma kind of disappears when I'm with him and all I feel is gravity. He is my gravity. He keeps me level and pulls me back down to earth with his smile, his scent, his eyes, the way that his arms feel around my waist, his breath on my neck...

I can't stop myself from tingling and getting wet just at the thought of the way that his hands look. The way that he smirks when he knows he's got me wrapped around his pinky finger.

His laugh, equally menacing and playful. The gods themselves sent him. I'm sure of it. How can it be that this is what I've been missing? I've never understood when people say that love is like a drug but I understand now. He's exactly that. I keep fighting my heart, I shouldn't feel this so intensely so fast but I can't help it. I want him.

I want all of him, I want him to talk to me about his beliefs, I want to support his goals, I want to hold him and for him to hold me. I want his kisses, his grip, I want the magnetic stare that he has. I want the push and pull.

I'm in trouble here. If this ends badly I won't survive. I've felt love before but not like this. This feels ethereal,
divine. It feels planned. This was supposed to happen. I was supposed to find my counterpart, the others were lessons.

The bond that we have, his gaze, his lips on mine, it really is magnetic.