domanic's pov

Aww she's adorable. I watched her as she slowly walked away swaying her hips moving that perfect little ass of hers...mmm...I'd love to see her as as red as her face become's when I call her cute.

Oh...? she didn't ask permission to leave, perfect. Get ready rose, it's time to have some fun.

As soon as rose left her room I got up and I headed over to the draw where we keep all our toys and got a ball gag, a blindfold, restraints, vasaline, a vibrator and a paddle. I got the toys in my hands and walked over to the bed, threw the quilt to the bottom of the bed and grabbed the blindfold and gag and as I do I hear her running back upstairs.

I jump across the room and turn the lights off and wait behind the door, then the footstep fade away, I think to myself maybe that wasn't her the the door handle slowly creaked down and the light shined into the room I could see her perfect silhouette but she couldn't see me. When she was in the room and she reached for the lights I grabbed her by the throat and forced her against the cold wall. I opened her mouth and put the gag in and said "shhh calm that breathing masters got you little one" while pulling the blindfold on "you have been naughty haven't you?"