CHAPTER 1: Friday Night

~YN'S P.O.V~

Hey I just invited everyone to my house since it's Friday and I think we should either go to the movies or six flags. They should be here any min but prince is here with me since he came home from school with me. Brb someone just rung the doorbell. When I got to the door I saw roc, ray, and EJ.

'

Yn: Hey guys come in *opens the door wider*

Guys: Hey YN *walks in and goes to the backyard with prince except roc*

Roc: Hey bestfriend.

Yn: Hey *walks in the kitchen*

Roc: *Follows you* soo what did you call us over here for?

Yn: Well since it is Friday I thought maybe you guys want to do something.

~Roc's P.O.V~

I'm at Yn's house just asking why she called us aver here but it's not like I was doing anything anyway because I love hanging out with her.

Roc: Yeah but like what do you have in mind?

Yn: I was thinking either the movies or six flags.

Roc: I think we should go to six flags but if we go you have to be my partner in every ride I call you.

Yn: LoL ok partner but since you chose six flags we will just go there. Go tell the guys while I go tell the girls.

Roc: Ok.

~YN'S P.O.V~

I left out the kitchen to go tell the girls that were going to six flags. They said ok and they can sleepover too. I said yes because my mom won't mind and she said she is going out somewhere with my aunt (prince's mom) so he's staying over but right now I am getting dressed so I can be ready when the girls get here. I did my daily routine. After I brushed my teeth, did my hair, and put on some lotion. Then I put on my ripped acid wash skinny jeans with a camo crop top to let my belly ring show with my studded Tim's. Then I put on my gold chain with my diamond stud earrings. Right when u was about to put on my lip gloss all the girls busted into my door like they owned the bish.

Yn: Hey y'all.

Girls: Heyy.

Lexi: who are you trying to look cute for.

Jala: Roc you know that's her boo thang!

Yn: LoL but bish I might be but tbh I'm looking cute for myself.

Lani aka kaylani: Nahh why you frontin we know who your trying to look cute for but what

time we leaving.

Yn: Idek (I don't even know) let's go ask the boys.

Girls: Kay.

* All walks downstairs to the backyard*

~Prince's P.O.V.~

Damn all that a** in Lexi's shorts omg like fr but let me stop. We are about to go to six flags in a little bit but the girls just came downstairs.

Yn: what time we leaving to go to six flags?

Prince: Now! we were waiting in y'all but basically you.

* Everyone walks outside*

Prince car: Lexi, EJ, and Jala.

Roc's car: Yn, Kaylani, and Ray.

* IN side of six flags

YN: so are we going to split up orr stay together

Prince: Idc ( I don't care)

Roc: sure

YN: ok so me and roc, jala , and EJ , Lexi and Prince and Kaylani and Ray

Everybody : ok well bye

Yn P.O.V

So right now me and Roc are going to the food part bc we have rode half of the rides here and I am mad hungry. But I am mad at Roc right now bc he was making fun of me for screaming on the roller coster.

Roc: so what you want to eat ?

Yn:.......

Roc : YN hello

YN:....

Roc: Fine I will choose and were going to eat burgers

YN: ok

Roc : yayyyyy you talked lol

YN: whatever It wasn't that Funny when I screamed tho

Roc: yes it was bc your face was to funny

Yn; whatever

Roc: Im sorry * baby voice and Puppy dog eyes*

yn: ok stop I forgive you

Roc : ok lets eat pooh bear

Yn: kk

Prince : BOO

YN: YOOOO chill you scared the mess out of me

Prince Lexi and Roc:* Laughing *

Yn: whatever yall know where the others at ?

Lexi : yeah over there

Yn : kk lets sit together then we can leave after we eat

* After we eat and Go home *

Roc P.O.V

OK I am going to tell YN my feelings tonight I hope she feels the same way bc I really like her

Roc : Hey Yn can I talk to you for a sec

Yn: Sure lets go up to my room so I can get the movies to

Roc: kk

* walks up to her room *

YN : sooo what do you want to talk about?

Roc: ok so Yn I came up here to tell you how i really feel about you

~YN P.O.V~ I am Soo scare bc what if he is mad about what happen at the park I didn't mean to hurt his feelings Or what if he really likes me like I like him no I don't like him I think I love him TBH (to be honest)

Roc: YN hello

Yn:.......

Roc: YNNNNN to earth * waves hand in your face *

Yn : sorry I was zoned out

Roc: ok like so here are my feelings about you

CLFFY my bad this chapter was getting to long sorrry I had to end it ~ Destiny

~Destiny and Michaelia~