Chapter8- The Next Day

Yn P.O.V~
So I wake up the next day and my whole body is feeling sore and then I remembered everything that happened last night ☺️ I felt his side of the bed and he wasn't there so I just figured that he was downstairs or something.
So I did my morning routine and got dressed. I straighten my hair bone straight, in which it stops right at the bottom of my back. I then went downstairs and found Chres dancing to money longer by Lil Uzi Vert.
Chres- (Dancing and rapping)
Me- (records him and puts it on snapchat and Instagram 😂)
Me- morning bae (wraps arms around his waist)
Chres- (jumps) damn bae don't do that you scared me, but good morning.
Me- sorry, but what you cooking?
Chres- bacon, cheese eggs, pancakes, and cinnamon rolls
Me- well shoot you cooking a whole feast😂
Chres- but you know we some fatties so...😋
Me- Tru Tru 👌🏾🤔

So after we ate good we went to go hang with the crew for a bit and then to the beach.
As we're all at the beach having fun this guy randomly comes up to me.
Random guy- Hey I just noticed how beautiful you were and came over to speak to you.
Me- thanks but I'm not interested
Random guy- well I was just wondering can I get your number?
Chres- I think my girlfriend just told you tht she wasn't interested in your big nose, donkey lookin, musty, dusty lookin self so I advise you to walk away.
Random guy- ( looks pissed off but walks away)
Me- thanks bae cuz he was getting annoying🙄
Chres- no problem. But come in the water and have some fun.
Me- I don't want to
Chres- ok but you asked for it
He picked me up and ran in the water with me in his arms I was screaming and holding on to him for dear life but then I'm a bad bitch so he can't hurt me.
Chres- bae what are you screaming for😂
Me- I'm screaming because if you drop me I'm going to have to beat a bitch up just like little shardae said
Chres- I'm not even going to risk dropping you in the water cuz you got man hands😂
Me- you damn right but I love you😋❤️
Chres- love you too with your abusive self😂 (kisses you)

Later on we went home and watched OITNB (y'all just don't know like that is my mfn' show ! I swear crazy eyes be having me weak as hell😂 but anyways back to the story 👀)
While we're watching it Chres freaky self tryna be on some Netflix and chill type shit😒

Chres- why you looking at me like you want to kill me or something?
Me- cuz you know how I feel about this show
Chres- ok dang 😕, well when it's over can we?
Me- maybe, maybe not😏
Chres- well shid let's hurry up and finish this bih.
Me- ( laughs and shakes head)

Authors Note:
Hayyy big bootys 😝 Ik I've been for like foeva *Cardi B Voice*  but I'm back and I'm better than ever! It's my summer break and y'all gone be having updates all the way until September cuz my prison (aka school) tht I go to doesn't start until then like why?

But comment what you guys thought about this chapter and always continue to be the bad bitches that you guys are👌🏾❤️

I have a quick question tho, should I make a YG, Chris Brown, Trey Songz, Bryson Tiller, or Jacquees book🤔 tell me which one you want me to do.