XLIII: Sasuke's Last Days (Part 5)

Start from the beginning

"Let's not go there please.." Shikamaru begged, resting his chin above his palm. Temari just laid her head over his shoulder and smiled.

"This is gonna be fun!" Chiruka said in glee.

"Here it goes," Ino said, then the bottle wheeled and chose its target.

Gai.

"CHOSS!!" Mighto Gai ascended and lurched for his arms, and when the girls tried to search for anything so special with their retired sensei, they see nothing. Fats. Fats. Fats. Seems that the only person who expressed their approval was none other than his favored student. "Wonderful, Gai-sensei! Wonderful!"

Ino cleared her throat. The others just blinked. "So.... Gai-sensei. Truth or dare?"

"I herewith renounce the truth!" He gave everyone a thumbs up, his teeth emmiting a spark.

"How old are you?" Naruto asked, but Neji slapped him in the head.

"How about your most embarassing moment?"

"Hm..."

~ Flashback ~

"I was at a department store, searching for a new pair of tights."

Twenty-year-old Gai had been staring at one of the green apparels that were folded over a wooden rack. His finger traced his chin, wondering if this was the kind of clothing Kakashi would have worn if he had a low budget. And since the store seemed so luxurious, the staff even asked if he'd only dropped by to canvass or he really wasn't going to buy anything. The effrontery! Who did the people here think they are, just because he isn't so charming and clean-cut as Kakashi doesn't mean they should be bossing around him!

"So there it happened."

The store went on sale once he was close to the door. Suddenly a gaggle of depraved women came running towards the shop like a stampede, and he was Zimba caught in the antelopes. There were barely a few of them that he managed to make it through the exit, finally he bumped into someone but he knew his hand has reached on someone's ass.

"My apologies miss—-"

"You bumped into a mannequin???"

The others especially the girls couldn't take it anymore. They looked as if they've escaped from a mental hospital with a serious subliminial problems. "You're lucky it wasn't Sakura you ran into," Kiba said.

Gai cried dramatically. "If there w-was anything I'd regretted was the fact that I'd even apologized to it in the process. Because I'm a g-good person." He wiped his fake tears. "And the lesson you learn here children is that it's okay to not be nice."

"Or you could watch where you're going." Neji mumbled. The gang stared at him like he was the most wanted criminal in the world. "You guys haven't heard of a joke before?" But then, even TenTen didn't agree with him. "Fine. Forget I said that." Then he gulped his beer.

Gai rolled the bottle next. TenTen. Neji. Shikamaru. Temari. Choji. Shino. Lee. Ino. Sai. Kiba. Chiruka. SASUKE.

"Uchiha," Neji smirked. Finally something grand and definitely not lousy.

Ino looked pleased. "Your turn tough guy. Truth or dare?"

Sasuke just raised a brow. He really didn't want anything to do with his private territory, the fact that (1) his family was murdered when he was twelve or something, (2) he grew up to be a very clammed up boy, (3) his thoughts were always at war with himself. "Dare."