XXXIX: Ino's Bloody Valentine (Part 3)

QOTC: Kakashi: Just remember to use protection.

Temari:Shut your dirty mouths up. I'm too smart to be seduced by him.

*****************************************

Chapter 39: Ino's Bloody Valentine (Part 3)

"Hotaru?? Where are you? I thought you were supposed to be finished with your mission by the time Kabuto gets back??"

Hotaru wasn't even paying much attention. Her eyes were fixed into the five-dimensional mirror, unfazed of the higgledy-piggledy attire she displayed. Her hair had gotten tousled and pricky, which was nothing unusual because she was used to it. She looked into the partly-open door from the bathroom, where Gaara slept like a cat.The fairy-nin blushed. Two fingers slowly flew into her bottom lip, remembering how those lips were in touch with the Kazekage. It was so celestial—delightful. Heavenly. The haggard panting, the loud throbbing of their chest, the nibbling of ear—

"HOTARU!"

"Sorry, what was that again??"

"I said is it possible for impures to get drunk?"

And so she stood straight. "Sort of, depends on what's the case."

"I-i know someone who would slit anyone's throat just to get everybody's attention." The pinkette stuttered. Could this be—

"You see, when impures get a doze of alchohol, it's different with us. Sometimes they get wild, their humanity easily shuts off, takes all the pain away..." An image of Chiruka flicked into the mirror. "They don't really know what they're doing." A long pause echoed between the two. Staring back at the mirror, she could see how her hair had been entirely tangled like bundles. Gaara must've nuzzled in during her sleep. "Meaning???" Sakura asked, a deep shiver wrapping down her spine.

"She won't stop until she get what she wants." Not that she would give a damn for Sakura's information, but she owed her a little debt. "That's what Orochimaru would have passed over his experiments, wouldn't he?"

Dead silence. "When did you learn this before?"

She looked back into the slightly ajar door, the same spot she and Gaara made love last night. "Because I was once." The phone went dead afterwards.

But before she could even wash, Gaara entered with that same colorless look in his eyes. At first she thought he was going to scold her, but then he just smiled and planted a kiss in her forehead. "I'm sorry I took it away from you this early." He said before leaving. Normally, a kiss would mean the world, but it just shored up everything she find confusing to herself. She didn't particularly understand what he meant by that.

"Just don't get me wrong if I didn't warn you." Sakura said in accordance to Kiba. "Right now Ino's at her dark ego. Try not to piss her if it's the last thing you do." She said without any trace of mercy.

"Not making any promises," the Inuzuka boy said in arrogance. "And one more thing... How do you know so much?"

"Because I've treated students like her before." Smirked Kabuto's apprentice. Just like that, the phone died.