Chapter 1

Yellow sighed a bit as she looked up at the enormous school in front of her. A small yellow mouse creature climbed on her shoulder, the creature had a pink flower on her head and looked around. Yellow smiled petting her little friend.

"Well, I never thought i'd actually be able to come here..I-",yellow began mumbling but was cut off when a girl bumped into her. Actually, bumped may be putting it lightly, both girls fell on each other.

"Ahh geez, im sorry I didn't see ya there!",A girl with a small accent said sheepishly. "N-no no! Its fine! Im at fault I-",Yellow said looking up at the girl. Yellow held back her breath, the girl was beautiful! She had sapphire eyes with fringes swept to the side, her hair was peculiar as it was separated naturally. The girl's eyes were fierce and stylish, how could anyone be this pretty?

Yellow's train of thought was stopped when she saw her mouse pokemon friend looking at the new person wearily, "ah, its okay ChuChu, im sure she won't hurt us!", with that the pokemon calmed down, but it still hadn't let its guard down yet.

The girl smiled, "Yeah, i won't hurt ya!Im sorry about running into ya by the way. I'm sapphire birch, what shall I call ya?",Sapphire asked getting up and dusting off her skirt, then helping yellow up herself.

"Oh, you can just call me-",Yellow began but was cut off when she heard two more voices yelling.
"SAPPHIRE!!!"

The two turned and blinked when they saw a boy with a white and red hat, red eyes and the school uniform dragging along a mudkip with a semi disgusted look on his face, behind him was a boy who looked strange, had yellow hair and had sleeves too long for himself.

"Ruby, emerald! What took ya guys so long?!",Sapphire yelled.
"Well if you waited for us like a normal person then maybe we wouldn't have had to look for you all over campus!!" The boy with ruby eyes yelled back. Yellow was going to go and a whim and guess he was ruby, and that the other boy was emerald.

The two began arguing and emerald face palmed while getting in the fight while yelling
"Stop flirting!"

Yellow slowly backed away and was startled when a girl yelled,
"YELLOW!!"

Yellow turned around to the familiar voice and smiled. "Blue!"

Blue was another beautiful girl, while she had common brown hair, blue's eyes were as her name sake, blue colored. She wore a white hat and her uniform with a few pokeballs on her waist.

"Im so glad you made it! I thought i'd have to go look for you all over campus!",Blue said hugging her. Yellow laughed some and hugged back, "its okay blue, even I could handle finding my class"

"Speaking of class, what teacher do you have?",Blue asked smiling. "Ah, professor oak",Yellow said taking a quick glance at the paper in her pocket.
Blue smiled in delight, "We have the same teacher!",She said hugging her again. Yellow couldn't help but laugh at her friends behavior. She was glad she'd be able to be with blue the whole year!

"Ah, yellow! One thing-, ChuChu is still your only pokemon right?",Blue asked looking at her.
"Ah well, apart from dodou- yeah they are the only pokemon I have", She said blinking. Blue smiled, "well i have a friend who could-",she began but was cut off by girls squealing.

"Green!!!",Girls squealed as a boy with brown hair and green eyes tried making his way through the crowd. Blue sweat dropped, "hey green, need any help?",She yelled out the green eyed man. Green looked up and then down to spot blue, and for a moment Yellow thought she saw something in his eyes. Was it happiness? Maybe relief?

The man known as green sighed and nodded. Blue smiled and yellow saw it again, a look, but it was a but different. Was it relief? Or maybe happiness to be useful?

'I'll ask blue later...',Yellow thought quietly as she looked at the two. Blue looked at yellow, "stay here ok? I'll be back faster than a jolteon!",she said and yellow nodded, "don't worry about me, go look after your friend",Yellow said smiling. Blue shot her a thankful smile an ran towards green then tried helping him, but soon, yellow heard the scream of guys yelling, "BLUE!!!"

Yellow sweat dropped as blue ended up in the same problem as green, except it was boys surrounding her. Yellow could see that bothered green more than anything.

Yellow decided to stay out of this one as well...

Yellow sweatdropped, "i think I'll go look around...",Yellow said mumbling while smiling and walking off.

XxXXXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

After exploring campus yellow had made some new friend, she knew ruby, sapphire and emerald, from hoenn who moved to kanto to study here. Blue and green who already lived here, and the sinnoh trio which is, a foodie named diamond or dia, a high class woman named Platinum,who constantly called yellow "senior", and hyper active boy who wanted to be a comedian named pearl.

"This school sure has a lot interesting people, huh ChuChu?",Yellow asked smiling and petting her friend. ChuChu leaned into the touch happily and mewed its name in delight.

"Hey boy", A male voice said from behind her. 'Boy'?, thought yellow. Her eyes widened in realization. Of course! She was wearing her hat, so her ponytail was tucked in, and with the unisex uniform, (and flat chest), of course she'd appear like a boy!

Yellow turned around shyly and was met by a gruff looking guy.
"I-i'm sorry I'm not-",Yellow began, trying to explain him that he was actually a she. The guy however cut her off, "look, you're a new kid here right?",he said with an annoyed face.

"Um..yes?",She said looking away from him. The guy smirked, "Good, from now on, you're my new dog. See, my last one ran away to Sinnoh high, and i REALLY need a new one. The name's shiro and you'll be doing what i ask for, for the whole year" he said smirking.

Yellow felt scared, until she saw her Pikachu getting ready to attack, she quickly shook her head no at at ChuChu and Shiro took it as her refusing him.

"Oh you're gonna refuse me huh?",He said smirking and cracking his knuckles while a houndoor stood next to him.
"Let's see you and your little electric mouse disagree to this!",He said aiming a punch at yellow.

Yellow flinched and heard the sound of electricity. She mentally sighed knowing she'll have to scold ChuChu later, but instead of the attack stoping, yellow felt pain and then darkness.

She was in and out of consciousness and all she could remember is seeing a guy with red eyes punching Shiro. After that, everything went to black.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

When yellow woke her head was hurting. She sat up and immediately felt dizzy. "What..happened..?", she mumbled quietly.

"You got punched",A male voice said. Yellow blinked a few times then looked up. Dark green-yellow eyes were with met red ones. Yellow stared at him for a few seconds before the male smiled.

"Yo!",He said cheerfully. Yellow realized she was staring..and then panicked. Then fell off the bed she was on. The male sweatdropped "you shouldn't be moving around much!",he said helping yellow up again on the bed.

Yellow nodded and looked down. Here, was her childhood crush and hero! Red fire! And all she was doing was being a nervous(and embarrassing) mess!

Yellow looked up at him carefully and said, "um..were you...were you the guy who saved me...?"

"Yep!",Red said smiling still then realized he hadn't introduced himself. "Oh, I'm red by the way! Red fire." he said smiling. Yellow was confused, why was he introducing himself again? Doesn't he-

'...of course not, if he did he wouldn't have introduced himself!', She thought while mentally frowning. "So what's your name?",Red asked smiling.

Yellow immediately stood up and ran off. She didn't know why, maybe she was scared? Maybe he'd think she was weird for looking like a guy while she was actually a girl? So many thoughts went through her mind, but the one that was there most was-

"He doesn't remember me"