~11~

"Lotor?" Lance murmured softly as he sat down a teacup onto the silver teacart beside the oak nightstand. Lance was lounging on a comfortable fur loveseat beside Lotor's king sized bed. He tucked his wool socked feet underneath his light blue sweatpants and the soft purple blanket covering his lap, as he was keeping the young beast company.

Lotor kept complaining on how bored he was because Lance was keeping him under bed rest. Lotor also tried many times to crawl out of the bed, only to end up laying on the floor yelling in pain about his shoulder and ribs. The others would have looked after their master, but they also had new found chores to do ,since Lance was staying with them, and they just couldn't find the time to look after their master acting like a 5 year old and completeing all the chores.

Lance didn't  mind looking after Lotor. Take away all the whining and complaining Lotor was a genuinely  interesting guy. He could keep a comversation flowing, and they both could talk about hair treatments and other spa like subjects. They both had found this commonground by Lance asking beforehand how Lotor is able to keep his hair so shiny and volumous.

"Hmm?" Lotor hummed as he tried to readjust his sitting position again. This was like the fifth time he was doing so and its starting to annoy him. Stupid injuries.

"What was your family like?"

Lotor bit back a cough as he choked on his spit. He was most definitly not expecting that. At all. Memories of his past started to flutter through the repressed part of his mind. Memories of disappointment, sadness, abuse, and death. He couldn't move, he felt like he was frozen in time.

"You don't have to answer dude. I don't mean to be invasive, but I'm curious?" Lance instantly stated once he noticed how tense Lotor's shoulders had become. He didn't want the dude to shut down on him or have a panic attack. Lance really was curious though, they talked a little about Lance's family, but after awhile Lance would get teary eyed and they would have to change the subject. But they never talked about Lotor's, so naturally Lance was curious.

Lotor let out a sigh before turning his gold eyed gaze onto Lance's tan face and sparkling blue eyes,"No, its fine i guess. I haven't talked or even thought about them in years."

It was true, Lotor never even thought of his parents for years. The pain of those memories were too unbearable that he forced himself to forget.

"Why is that, if you dont mind me asking?" Lance says while handing Lotor some tea and settling back into his comfortable seat.

"My father wasn't the greatest father in the world and my mother died when I was young." Lotor states as he picks off fuzzies from his fur blanket and silk purple shirt after he gently takes the cup of tea from Lance. He needed something to distract himself from going to far deep into those memories.

"Oh i'm so sorry." Lance says with pity laced into his tone. He knows how it feels to lose a parent. It's absoultely heartbreaking. He places a gentle hand on Lotor's bicep and comfortly carcesses the soft purple skin there. Lance was actually a little surpised at how soft Lotor's skin really was, his spa like methods must really work. Lance may have to try it sometime.

Lotor's gold eyes quickly flick over to where Lance kept his hand on his arm and up to Lance's striking blue eyes. He could feel heat travel over his face and up to the tips of his ears. No one has touched him like this in years, and Lance actually was taking care of him voluntarily.  Lotor had to admit Lance is a very beautiful man and he was kind at times when Lotor isn't being a complete asshole and Lance was pretty funny. It was very hard to dislike the boy. Lance was something else entirely and Lotor can't get enough.

"Its all in the past now..."

"What was your mother like?" Lance asked as he took back his hand after another minute or two of caressing Lotor's arm. He could feel his own cheeks warm up after noticing Lotor staring into his eyes.