Chapter 2: New friends

Start from the beginning

Ruby: "Until we heard an explosion and we seen him fighting White Fang soldiers."

Ren: "You fought them again?"

(Y/N): "Yep."

Nora: "Did you break their legs?"

Ren: "Nora. Calm down."

Nora: "Just asking."

(Y/N): "I broke one of Roman Torchwick's legs."

Nora: "YES."

Yang: "You got close to Roman Torchwick?"

(Y/N): "Yep, I was sneaking in the warehouse and I saw him talking to someone and he went in the office of the warehouse. So, I snuck through the ceiling window of the office and I asked him some questions and he didn't ask so I broke his leg by doing a hard kick on the side of his leg *Nora's eyes widen* and when a White Fang soldier came in, I took out my other gun, shot him; and Roman though it was the gun that I was holding him at, and he tried to knock it out my hand, then I shot him in the arm and shoulder at the same time."

Yang: "You're serious?"

(Y/N): "I'm dead serious."

Pyrrha: "That's gotta hurt him bad."

(Y/N): "It did, as soon as I shot him, *imitates scream* that's what he sounded like."

........they laugh at that and then after their done laughing (Y/N) hears more laughing and he looks up to see four guys bullying a rabbit Faunus........

(Y/N): "Who's that?"

Yang: "That's Cardin Winchester and his team."

Blake: "Team CRDL."

Pyrrha: "They're bullies."

(Y/N): "And who's the girl?"

Ruby: "That's Velvet."

Blake: "They're bullying her because she's a Faunus."

........as soon as she said that, he remembers what his father told him and he gets up and goes to them........

(Y/N): "I'll be back."

Yang: "This'll be good."

(Y/N) P.O.V

........(Y/N) was approaching Cardin and his team and when he sees Cardin pulling on Velvet's ears, this angered him and he fast walked to him. As he got close he grabbed Cardin's hand and started squeezing it and he groaned in pain, then (Y/N) grabbed his armor and lifted him in the air with no struggle........

Cardin: "What the hell?"

(Y/N): "So, you must be Cardin. Let me ask this, why are you bullying her?"

Cardin: "Cause she's a freak."

(Y/N): *tightens grip on armor denting it* "You better take that back and apologize."

Cardin: "And if I don't?"

(Y/N): *puts him down and puts strong grip on arm making him grunt in pain* "You can loose this arm, and I'll beat the living hell outta you. So, are you gonna say it." *tightens grip*

Cardin: *groans in pain* "Okay, okay, okay. I'm sorry I called you a freak, I'm sorry I pulled on your ears, and me and my team will leave you alone."

(Y/N): "You better, cause if you don't. I'll do what I promised to do."

........he pushes Cardin on the ground and (Y/N) goes check on Velvet. Cardin gets up angrily and grabs his mace. As he was gonna hit (Y/N), a green orb appears around him stopping him........