Chapter 4 Part 4 - The Park

This chapter is dedicated to my lovely cousin. This is to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to her. She's 17 years old today. I intended to make this part long (close to short) for her beacause know she's also reading this. So, thank you for your support! :) More birthday's to come! And I also wish for your health! Hey, if you ever change your mind about what you want next year, let me know! ;) I know you want a puppy and not a party, but think of it! Debut is only once in a lifetime! Live your life! I hope you'll agree with us on the party.

Love,

Your cousin. ♥

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Special Part ♣ Key's 2nd P.O.V.

Everyone was really loud.

Well, except for me, Ssul, and 'him'.

I was staring at them.

They're whispering to one another, which made me bother.

And here I am, looking at them.

Sighing deeply because I'm lost for words to even notice the people here except them.

I didn't know what they're talking about.

Then they went outside.

Because of my curiousity, I wanted to hear what they're talking about, I followed them to the balcony, unnoticeable.

I hid behind those beautiful blooming flowers beside the balcony door.

Then they both started speaking.

Sulli: What you said about earlier.. when you left at the condominium.. and at the interview.. Minho, I'm really flustered.. did we really break up, or not?

Break up? What does she mean?

Minho: I.. I don't know.. When you promised me that you'll never leave me by my side last night, I felt happy. Making peace surround all over me.

Last night.. oh, yeah.. they slept together last night.

Just as the thought of that, it felt like someone's gripping my heart tighter.

I wish I could be the one she's sleeping with.

Minho: I don't know if you still remember, but.. I kissed your lips last night.

What? They... kissed? Did something happened last night?

Minho: But when I woke up.. you were gone. I saw the letter Key gave you on my table and I read it. I was really angry at that time.. you.. you provoked me into being jealous. And when you came back.. I asked you.. I said those words I didn't mean.. Sulli, I'm sorry.. I love you... in the interview today.. it.. it was all real. That's how feel about you.. I can't express the the love I feel for you.. believe me, I tried. But those things that I said earlier.. it wasn't enough. Sulli, I-

I went to see them.

I was just standing there.

I couldn't believe what I saw.

Ssul.. she kissed Minho.

I felt a tear ran down my cheek.

I know they kissed at the interview because the interviewer asked them to, but this time, it was different.

I.. I.. I can't take this any longer.

I went outside the restaurant and ran towards the condominium.