Chapter 4 Part 3 - False Break-up, Truce Make-up

To celebrate this day because of what happened earlier, and the new so called series, "2 Years Older Than Me", we went to a high class restaurant where someone led us to a private room.

As usual, I sitted beside Minho.

Manager: I'm very proud of all of you! Sulli, Minho, your interview was a super success that led you to a bigger opportunity! You two have a photoshoot for '2 Years Older Than Me'tomorrow!

Sulli: Tomorrow?

Minho: Yes, Sulli. That was expected.

Sulli: Oh.

That was the word that I can thought of to reply.

Manager: Anyways, here's your script.

Sulli: We have the script this early?

Manager: Yes, Sulli. You have to learn your lines perfectly. You'll never know. Maybe you'll have a shooting when you least expect it. That happens alot. And I know you're only new here, but try to keep up with the others. That way, people can accept you thoroughly in the show business. And being a part f(x).

Minho: Sulli, you should just obey.

He said with a cold tone.

Is he still angry at me? Because I couldn't answer him with yes or no? Because he knows that I'm with Key this morning? Because I broke our promise? But what was the interview all about? The kiss. I felt his sincerity while he's speaking with the interviewer. His eyes that are full of sincerity.. is now gone. It's now filled with coldness. He's back to himself when he left.. 'Minho.. I should've just apologized to you.. I-I'm sorry..' I opened my mouth to say those words, but nothing came out. I couldn't say it. Not here. Not when the guys are here, especially Key. He would be hurt.

Key is looking at me and Minho intensely.

I didn't noticed him earlier.

He went to the studio by his car and went with us here with the limo.

Sulli: ...

Everyone's talking except me, Minho, and Key.

Everything feels intense.

What an awkward atmosphere the three of us have.

We snapped back out if it when the food arrived.

Wow.. a buffet.

Onew on the other hand, was getting most of the chicken with his hands.

Jonghyun: Hey, can I have a piece?

Onew: No.

Jonghyun: Aww.. c'mon! I just want one!

Onew answered with a devilish smile while sticking his tongue out.

Onew: No can do, mister.

Jonghyun sighed with defeat.

Onew surely does love chicken.

I laughed at the thought of that.

Guys: ?

The guys shot me a questionly glance.

Sulli: What?

My cheeks when red because of the realization.

Oh my God. I'm too loud.

Sulli: Sorry guys...

I hid my face under the table.

Guys: HAHAHAHA!

I went back up.

Sulli: Huh?

Guys: We're just messin' with you, Ssul.

What? Now everybody's calling me 'Ssul' too?

Sulli: Ah.. eh.. um.. erk...

Minho: You shouldn't make funny faces. It doesn't suit your beautiful face.

Wait, what?

Sulli: Huh?

Beautiful face? So.. he's staring at my face for the whole entire time?

Embarrassed, I hid my face under the table again.

Minho: Don't hide your pretty face away from me. Come on, we're going to the balcony.

I nodded.

Sulli: What you said about earlier.. when you left at the condominium.. and at the interview.. Minho, I'm really flustered.. did we really break up, or not?

Minho: I.. I don't know.. when you promised me that you'll never leave me by my side last night, I felt happy. Making peace surround all over me.

Oh, so that's why he's sleeping peacefully last night.

Minho: I don't know if you still remember, but.. I kissed your lips last night.

Yeah, I remember when I woke up. I'm in his arms. His lips were on mine.

Minho: But when I woke up.. you were gone. I saw the letter Key gave you on my table and I read it. I was really angry at that time.. you.. you provoked me into being jealous. And when you came back.. I asked you.. I said those words I didn't mean.. Sulli, I'm sorry.. I love you... in the interview today.. it.. it was all real. That's how feel about you.. I can't express the the love I feel for you.. believe me, I tried. But those things that I said earlier.. it wasn't enough. Sulli, I-

I cut him off by kissing him in the lips.

The kiss was gentle. It's like we're saying something to one another, and we express it from the kiss.

When we came back to the table, Key was no longer there. I wonder what happened to him?

After eating, we went back to the condominium to prepare ourselves for tomorrow.

Key wasn't there either.

I wonder where he went?

As the thought of that, I felt my eyes getting heavier and went to sleep.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Book/Story Updates on: fb.com/Marshane-Joyce-Padaoan/1560163297597974?fref=ts

***

(Author)

Facebook: fb.com/shanejoytp (Marshane Joyce Padaoan)

Facebook Page: fb.com/MarshaneJoycePadaoanAdminPage (Mj :>)

Twitter: @4everMinSulFan

Instagram: @thisishane

Ask Fm: ask.fm/ForeverMinSulFan

We Heart It: weheartit.com/4everMinSulFan