CHAPTER 2

*Seol Mi's POV*

Aish, this football player was so annoying. He keeps on hiding behind me. Is he scared? Pfft...he even called himself an athlete.

"Can you hurry up?"- he asked. I faced him back and only saw him looking at my..........shit.

I punched his chest and it causes him to groaned loudly but I immediately covered his mouth of else those zombies might hear us. "Ssshhhh....quiet down! Your making our cover caught."- I said. He held my hand that is covered his mouth. "I would if you give me a peck."- he pouted his lips forward but I slapped his lips with the nearby book.

"Aish.....yah! You..."- he was about to scream but I starred at him to make him shut up.

"Listen, campus playboy. I dont care who you are or whatever you are but if you want to live, then cooperate with me and we will be outta here any minute now. And please, shut your mouth."- I narrated.

"Alright alright. Geez, your so......so......ahh shit. Nevermind. Lets go."- he said as he stands up and opens the door. Good thing that there are several zombies on the second floor. "So how can we get pass them?"- Baekhyun asked.

"I still dont know. But I think lets go through them silently."- I unassuringly said. No choice men, its the only way to get into the sport's room.

As we walk, I think Baekhyun stepped unto something and it catches the zombie's attentions. Oh crap. "Run!"- I yelled then they chased us, oh God why would that sport's room so far?

As we run, someone spill gas on the stairs at the edge of the hallways, I took the chance to grab a nearby rope and so as Baekhyun and those zombies slipped off down stairs. Who the heck? "Looks like someone needs a help."- Me and Baekhyun stand up, but our uniforms were bloody. I faced the guy who helped us.

√Oh Sehun
18 years old
Motor Racer #94
Serious and Snobby
Makes you fall inlove with his ride
Can be good or a maniac
Famous
"Baby Racer"

"I thought youre dead."- Baekhyun said sarcastiaclly. "Thats harsh."- I commented. "You should be thankful that I saved your lives, I cant even protect my friends earlier, and now they are one of them, you guys were lucky that I was able to save you."- Sehun sadly narrated. "Im sorry about him. He was just mad for what I did to him. Anyways, do you wanna join us for looking other survivors to escape the school? Its atleast we could do to protect ourselves."- I asked. I know its weird but I cant handle this situation alone. I need man power, I need company to help me in solving this.

"Alright. Deal, make sure to keep that shorty away from me."- Sehun said as he carefully walks down. Baekhyun was about to yelled but I looked at him again to make him stop.

"Alright. This campus was humangous to look for survivors. But lets keep ourselves closer, we need more brains and hands to survive."- I said as we walk to the east side. Oh damn it, I forgot that the sports room was upstairs. "Your looking for the sports room I see. Dont worry, we have plenty around the buildings. Lets just head up to the computer lab first."- Sehun said as we went inside the lab.

On there, I saw someone playing with video games. I walked closer to that student, and it was a male student.

√Wu Yi Fan aka Kris
19 years old
World's Best Video Game Player
Cool and Swag
Can make you envy his magical hands
Can play games until your dead
Famous
"Video Games Master"

"Yah, why you guys look so horrible?"- he asked normally. "Uh....theres a zombie apocalyps thingy out there, why your still playing?"- Sehun asked.

"Today was a championships day. And gladly I won, as always. And yes, Im informed of that apocalyps, its already in the media and news."- he said, still playing. "Ok look, I know your busy but, we need to escape this school. Many students were now zombies, we are looking for survivors....and..."- I was stopped. Damn it, my best friend! Why did I forgot about Xena?!