"Guys, lets take a look. She was pretty to have a bleeding hand. Tsh, poor her."- Rey said.

On the side of Jenny, her visions were very blurry than before. "I....cant see properly...."- she said. "Miss, you need to be in the clinic right away!"- the female guard said and they assisted her to stand up. "Please.... S... Stay away from...  Me.......you'll be like me soon if you wont run...."- she warned and her hand started to darken and she shakely collapsed on the floor, then......her eye color changed into dark grey. Plus, her voice was indescribable.

"Miss....miss! Are you ok? You look horrible...."- another guard said amd then Jenny stands up and faced all the guards. She suddenly breaths heavily and her voice becomes scarier this time. "Miss, just tell us what is wrong with you?!"- another guard who looks annoyed on what he see.....then....Jenny attacks him first by his neck and bite it deeper and bloods were flowing on the area.

"Hh....hhh....heelllppp mmmeeee.."- the guard said and Jenny begans to attack the others as well. On Rey's group, they witnessed the scene. "What...what is she?? Is she a zombie?"- John panicaly asked. "No. Zombies do not exist, they are just in the movies and a figure of imagination."- Rey said. "But what she did is an actual zombie! She's dead! Lets run idiots!"- Abel said, then they silently run out but Darly hits the recycle bin and it catches the attention of the zombies thats on the gates. The guys couldnt help but to run as fast as they could. Abel was caught first, next was Darly and John. Rey stopped his tracks when he sees his friends were biten by a bunch of zombies and he was there standing, he couldnt get out of to where he was standing. "Rey...help....."- John begged but Rey runs out as fast as he could.
The campus was so big and its  buildings were far enough, its like the campus were the size of the city.

"Zombies were exist!"- Rey said and run and run.

*~*~*~*~*~*

Everyone are now in their respective classrooms. Since tomorrow was their exams, they are busy in studying and signing of clearances. Even the teachers were busy too.

"Aigo, Im so tired from the game yesterday and now study for the exams tomorrow."- a tall guy named Park Chanyeol lazily said from his seat.

Park Chanyeol
18 years old
Basketball player #64
Tall and Funny
Loves to be surrounded by girls
Can play guitar, piano and drums
Famous
"Campus Boyfriend"

"You keep on complaining, just study there man."- Jedd, Chanyeol's team mate on the game said with a laugh.

"Aish. Im so tired. But worth it that our team wons."- he said and continues to make visual aids.

"You two were so happy even though we are not..."- Jackelyn, Jedd's girlfriend sa while going to her seat.

"You keep on showing your frowny face. Your beauty was missing when it shows off."- Jedd mocked.

Along the happy moments. A quiet and a simple girl named Lee Seol Mi was all alone on her seats at the end on the last from to the windows.

"Aigo, why cant they just be silent?"- she silently said. She was the girl who never have friends inside the classroom because she was quiet amd cold as what they said about her. But behind that cold and quiet looks, she was pretty and very smart. She usually has high grades, but still no one wants to be friends with her in other things rather than a cold and quiet, she was a commoner who is just lost inside Gongbin High.

She just slipped it up and get over with it. All she ever wanted is to graduate this prestigious school that could help her to have a great job in the future.