Chapter 11 - Poison Apple

For some reason, when I checked this just now the chapter wasn't published?
It has been published before, and I didn't unpublish it, so I have no idea what happened. But it's back up now (hopefully), so. Enjoy.

I cant believe him!
I was right, Quentin had spelled the stupid tart. And I was an idiot enough to eat it!
I'm lucky Evie noticed, or I'd still be under it right now. I have been wondering though, who gave him the love spell? Jane? No chance. I don't know if she even has magic.
My bet is that it's my mother.
I can also tell that Ben's getting a little suspicious of Holly, and how similar she is to Mal.
I need to there him off the scent, I mean, I'm pretty sure that both he and I know that that isn't the real Mal.
In fact, I'm pretty sure that's my mother. I need to make sure though. And there's only one way to do that; I'm going to have to make friends with my mother.

"Hey, Mal right?" The woman pretending to be me turned around and smiled.
"That's Me."
"Holly Hook, nice to meet you," I said, holding out my hand and she shook it.
"From the Isle? I don't think I've seen you there," she said, suspicious and I shook my head 'no'.
"Definetly not, I was kept below deck in my father's ship my whole life, I don't even think anyone but him knew about me. I think I've heard about you from him though," she rubbed my back.
"Really?"
"I-I think so...? Are you the one that gave Ursula's daughter the nickname 'Shrimpy'?"
She nodded.
"That's me."

"So, how long have you been here Holly?" Asked Fake Mal - I'm just going to call her Mal, it'll be easier- and I bit my lip, thinking.
"Around 3 months," I replied.
"Oh. So you haven't completely chosen good yet?" I shook my head.
"Nope. Have you?"
"I just got back, I'm sure they don't mind me causing a little bit of trouble."
I smirked.
"Want to mess with the head of King Ben a bit?"
She grinned evilly.
"Sounds fun," I replied.
I bet I know what you're thinking - Mal! What are you doing! You can't be messing around with her when you're meant to be finding out her plans!
Well, if I can convince her that I'm still a bit evil then maybe she'll try to recruit me or even just tell me her plans.
I hope.
Knowing my mother, it seems likely. Although, she does often prefer to work solo. However, she will be looking for a new... 'apprentice' considering that the real me a. Chose good and b. Is 'dead'.

So we were here in her dormitory room, planning our little 'prank'.
"So, does something evil sound good?"
I asked her and she nodded.
"Got any ideas?" She asked me and I chewed on my bottom lip.
"We should frame the other VKs," she said but I shook my head.
"No, that wouldn't work. Evie and that have been here too long, they're completely soft and the new kids, like Hearts, are too thick to be able to do anything we might plan." She snickered.
"Yeah, they're not the brightest," she agreed, then muttered to herself. "Not much better henchmen than the knuckleheads, to be honest. At least they were obedient."
"We could include Hearts though..."
She studied me.
"What's your plan?"
I looked at her and grinned, this is going to be the most fun thing I've done in a while.

"So we're going to mess with the heads of King Ben, who is conveniently my boyfriend, and all the soft Villain's Kids."
She nodded.
"How?"
"What would break Ben's heart more than anything else?"
She thought for a moment.
"Betrayal? Being told that he doesn't deserve a girlfriend?"
"Exactly. So I'm going to pretend to eat a poisoned apple, and only wake up when I'm kissed by... who?"
Her eyes lit up.
"Quentin Hearts!" I almost puked.
"Not a chance. He gave me a love potion! That kid's a nutter. On second thoughts, Ben does hate him..."
"Just do it!"
"Fine," I moaned.
"Have amnesia!" She shouted and I smirked.
"Sounds fun."
I'm not doing that, it's going too far.
I am a bit worried as to how Ben's going to react when we tell him it's just a prank, and I know this is really, really, really evil, especially if I can pull this off properly, but I need to convince her.