Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"The Beginning"

Zadkiel

I placed my hand with a sword in his chest and then slaughter him. We are ought to kill but we have what we call praestituere, In a human world, they call it restriction or limitations.

We're allowed to kill the evil spirits or demons for a reason. If they're trying to rip off the human's soul then we have the authority to kill them. But in order to save humanity, They must summon us or at least if you're good enough to be worthy, If you're kind, you don't need to call us anymore because your spirit surrounds pure spirit the you won't need our help. That's the advantage of having faith in Above.

Some humans also have a special place in Heaven, we call them, "Pure Souls", means that they spend their lifetime serving people. Makes them qualified to enter Heaven.

But in General, Yes, we do protect mankind from evil.

It's an endless battle.

So if you're doing something evil in this life... Repentance is a must.

Most of the Archangels have their white wings but mine is different. It's lavender. The most significant part about being an angel is our wings. After all, we can't do anything without it. Especially for me, I think my wings are the most important. Literally. Even if we do have powers, It's our asset. Our large wings.

Tumingin Ako sa ibaba, I can see them asking for some help. Asking for God's forgiveness.

Hindi na namin hawak ang mga nasa ibaba, It's our Father's decision if he'll grab them or let them. Even if we can, it's not our duty. Of course, if you deserve it. But if I were him, I won't let that happen. Sila ang may kasalanan kung bakit sila nandyan, ilang beses na binigyan ng pag-asa para magbago pero hindi pinag tuunan ng pansin. Mas ginusto parin nilang piliin kung ano ang sa tingin nila ay tama. They don't follow God's orders. It's all simple. That's why they're in hell. It's their fault.

"I see. You've made a wall between you and humans huh? What you think of them is simply... merciless." I smiled. Finally, my favorite Angel, Gabriel. Fore I think the kindest Archangel. God's Messenger.

"So what's your point of heing here? Joining me?" He's my favorite because he is so kind and well... "Up until now, I'd still think how come you're the Angel of Mercy, Freedom, and Forgiveness when you don't have it all. Of all the angels out there, You have the name Angel of Mercy yet Merciless..."

I stand still with my sword. Hindi lang naman ako, Archangels is not your average angel. It is not what most humans think, Because in reality, we take orders from above and we kill. We're merciless.

"I have mercy, but not in humans."

"You have a firm decision, I get it."

We're all made to protect. To protect humans. But seeing God grieved because of them boost my anger, We, Angels get mad. It's dangerous for us to feel it because we can do everything to release it. We can kill beyond our limitations.

We are Generals in God's army. Archangels are Chief angels. We have the authority all over the angels and humans, We have powers that lesser angels do not, Consider us the protector because we are Heaven's weapon.

"Look at them, Gabriel."

"Humans in Chaos but deep inside love and sorrow. They're a victim of temptations, You don't see it because you're too blind to the point that you forgot we're only made here to protect them. There is more than humans that God loves the most. We're an Angel who must believe them."