Chapter 10 Mukti Troubles Alisha

(Manik likes the suggestion of Mukti to meet their parents and decides to take Alisha with her).

Manik," I think you are right Mukti, i should go and meet mom and dad.
Alisha kal morning mein humko nikalna hai be ready we will leave at 8 o'clock okay so be on time."

(Alisha got little confused and starts thinking which was being noticed by Nandini & Mukti and Mukti was giving a smirk smile!!")

Mukti(thinking)," Ab aya na camel mountain ke neeche, ab bol beta what do you wanna say, itna urgent plan banaya hai ke kuch keh hi nahi payegi!!"

Alisha," Manik a vo... mujho kal doctor se reports lene jana hai so i can't come, tum hi chali jana and girls nightout hai so I'm also a girl so main toh ja hi reh hi sakti hoon ! Right Mukti??"

Mukti( giving a wierd & formal smile and looking angrily at Manik which Manik knew)," yeah of course why not, bhai what do u wanna say?"

Manik( knowing Mukti very well was aware of her tantrums and anger too) said," Alisha listen reports Mukti le aegi don't worry and I'll talk to doctor vo de denge usko okay tum chalo mere sath ghar mom ka call aya tha we have to go okay... )

(Manik controls the situation by lying about mom's call and winks seeing at Mukti happily , unnoticed by Alisha. Mukti also laughs and hugs Manik.)

Mukti," I love you bhai, thankyou so muh you are best brother ever and yeah main report bhi le aungi vo vahi apne family doctor ke hongi na jis hospital ki branch hai vo Malhotra hospital ke I'll pick it up, Shashi Massi wahan hi toh doctor hai she'll give me okay."

Alisha( in worry)," okay but reports I'll collect myself Mukti you need not to worry!!"

Manik," Arey Alisha whats there to worry I'm saying na she'll collect your reports so it means she'll collect, okay!! Relax! And by the way hua kya hai tumko why u went to the doctor?"

Alisha," Manik nothing i just went for routing checkup you know na fever & dengue and all bohot chal raha hai so i just went for routine checkup."

Manik," Then what's there to worry I'll tell the doctor to send the reports at home only or else Mukti le hi aegi, you just be ready tomorrow!!"

Alisha," But.... Manik... I....."
Manik (interrupting Alisha in between and staring at her)," No more arguments Alisha i said na we will go so that means we will go just be ready okay!!"

Alisha," Okay"

(Nandini and Mukti were filled with joy seeing the things going right and plan heading forward on the right path, smiling seeing at each other. Alisha saw the happiness on their faces and thinks that why they want to send her and Manik away, what's cooking in their mind.)

Alisha,( in taunting way)," Well Mukti and Ms. Nandini, why are you smiling that much when you heard that i and Manik are leaving?"

(Mukti and Nandini stopped smiling n looked towards Alisha and Mukti was giving angry expressions while looking towards Alisha whereas the attention of Nandini was diverted into the mirror near to driver's seat which was adjusted by Manik and he also looked towards Nandini accidentally both were totally lost into each other's eyes.)

Mukti (in extreme anger)," Listen miss Alisha, what do you think to yourself haan n what do you mean we are happy to listen that you are leaving the house. Its our house and not yours first of all and whats the big deal if we want to stay alone in our own house for some time, we are not kicking out of the house, its just a matter of few days, and bhai told you na that mom called him if you dont wanna go and meet mom and dad then go and stay in a hotel i don't care infact go, leave our house i don't want you to stay with us.)