Takanori: "Haha, really funny. Open, Door, Now."

Layla: "Fine, you're no fun." I said under my breath before opening the door.

Takanori: "About time, I could have died out there." he said, unwrapping my scarf from his neck. "Thanks," he said, handing it back to me.

Layla: "Anytime." I said, playing with the scarf in my hand as I walked away from him. "Okay, I'm still not getting it." I plopped on the couch. "How famous are you? Are you like YouTube famous, or like Beyonce famous?" I said, trying to figure out my new friend's status.

Takanori: "Beyonce. Definitely Beyonce famous." he said, completely serious.

Layla: "Really?" I said, shocked.

Takanori: "Really."

Layla: "Wow. No wonder you don't want to be seen. What are you famous for, by the way?" I inquired.

Takanori: "I'm a performer."

Layla: "Like a dancer?" I asked.

Takanori: "Yeah."

Layla: "Wait! You're a dancer." I said, mind blown. "No way. Show me."

Takanori: "No."

Layla: "Why not?" I asked, walking over to him.

Takanori: " Because I'm famished, and you won't feed me." he said, collapsing into the bed.

Layla: "If your so hungry, order room service."

Takanori: "I can't. I'm so hungry, I can barely speak." he whispered like he was dying.

Layla: "Oh, you're so dramatic. I'll do it." I said, picking up the phone.

Takanori: "Grandma, is that you? They told me not to go into the light, but." he said dramatically.

I shook my head at him before walking over to the hotel's phone to call room service. When someone picked up the line, I spoke.

Layla: "Hey, I want to order some food for the penthouse suite. Can I have..." I repeated a list of things Takanori said he wanted to eat.

Takanori: "Ohhh! Can I get a couple of the umbrella things on the fruity alcoholic drinks?" he yelled from the other room where he went to change his clothes.

Layla: "Can I also have a few drink umbrellas?" I asked. "Yes, I think that will be all. Thank you." I said before I hung up the phone.

His last request had me curious, so I when to ask why he needed them.

Layla: "Hey, what do you need, drink umbrellas for?" I asked, walking into the other room where he was.

I froze once I entered the room.

I completely forgot Takanori was changing in here. The sight of him looking up at me, shirtless, pants unbuttoned, made me go from calm and collected to flustered in seconds.

Takanori: "You came to join the party?" he said, not breaking eye contact as he unzipped his pants.

I immediately turned around, trying to compose myself.

Layla: "Umm...no. I wanted to know what the tiny umbrellas are for?" I asked, still facing the other direction.

I heard his footsteps walking then I felt his presence behind me.

Takanori: "You'll see." he whispered in my ear.

His breath against my ear sent chills down my spine. I quickly turned around to face him, not a good idea. We know we're face to face. We were so close it made my nerves stand on edge. Feeling my breaths shallowed, I step back, trying to create some space between us. Every step I took backwards, Takanori walked forward, closing the gap between us until I was between him and a chest of drawers. He smirked then leaned in close.