Chapter 19: My Exception

I woke up in a hospital bed. I woke up to see my mother. I was shocked. I still had no clue what anything meant. My mother was smiling at me and kept telling me she was so proud. My father's heart broke and he was weeping somewhere outside.

 I began to cry and my mother was a little startled. "What is wrong Ayano?" Then she lowered her voice. "You did that right? You killed everyone who got in your way of love?"

 I glared at her. "Of course not. Okaa-san...I...I don't understand what is happening." (N/A Okaa is Japanese for mother). "I...I barely got to know them. I fell in love with one man but my heart calls me to another. Okaa-san...what do I do? I feel so torn." I cried and cried.

 My mother was surprised herself. She looked paniced. She knew about my worries, but at the time I did not know. She hugged me tight. "I never thought you would be that child. I knew I was cursed."

 I got up and dragged my feet to take me to my father. I found him and hugged him tight. "This may be the last time I see you outo-san. I promise I won't be in jail because I have no reason to be." (N/A Outo is generally used for father.)

 He looked confused but I could tell he believed me. He didn't question me, as if almost he had been preparing for this nearly all his life. I walked out to find Budo. I had to find Budo. Luckily I didn't have to do much work. I walked out of the hospital when he decided to drag me back in.

 "Hey you have to sleep up," he said. "You randomly passed out so I brought you all the way here. We contacted your mom and dad. Did you see them?"

 I nodded my head. He always took such good care of me. If there was one moment in which I could stop time this would have been it. "Budo," I said. He looked at me confused because I never called him by his first name. And there I was doing exactly that and dropped the kun too! My history is bad so I can not be with you. I come from a long line of yanderes. I am sorry Budo, for everything I put you through." I kissed him on the cheek. He was doumbfounded for a few minutes which bought me time to steal my clothes (N/A out of the patient's clothes) and leave. I ran out and kept running until I reached my house. When I got there I got fresh stacks of clothes and put them in a bag. I took all necessary equipment for traveling gear with some knives for safety purposes. I put it all in a backpack which I had slung over my shoulder but I stopped moving after seeing them in the doorway. Budo and Taro were both there.

 "Yan-chan please let me apologise," Taro bowed down. "I am sorry for accusing you. I should have know it was Info-chan but instead I blamed you."

 "It's ok," I reassured him. "But to kill 10 people all in 1 day is bizarre! Anyways I really have to go."

 "And just where do you think you are going?" Budo stopped me from walking.

 "Maybe we can compromise," I tried to persuade Budo.

 "But I always want you here," Budo and Taro said in unison. Then they glared at each other.

 "The best I can do is stay 1 more night," I sighed. "Please you don't understand. You have to trust me. I will see you again. If I somehow become the big talk of the school tomorrow then make up some lie or something. Please...you have to trust me."

 They both looked sorrowful but Taro nodded and left. He left heart broken and I didn't know why. I would never learn why.

 "Then I am sleeping with you." Budo wrapped his arms around me and embraced me in a hug. It made my heart move so much I thought it would burst.

 "Ok...fine if it makes you happy." I teasingly poke him. I would travel tomorrow. That day was my first and only exception.