Chapter 7: Magami Saiko

I walked into the student council room saying I needed a private discussion with Magami. They gave me the computer without question. 

  "Saiko-chan," I said. "I know you closed sports club. It was because of me wasn't it?"

  Magami thought about it then said, "You are apart of the reason but not fully. In all honesty it is because of you and that there weren't enough members."

  "I choose to trust you," I told her. "And you know you can trust me because you know I haven't done anything reckless."

   "Really?" Magami said moving farther away from the screen. "I would say other wise. I mean you nearly killed Najimi-chan with a knife, then you and info-chan were attacking each other. How stupid do you think I am?"

   How, I wondered. How does she know. Info-chan? Or Budo? Budo wouldn't, would he? With these questions in my head I tried to shoo them away and get to them later. "I...I can't deny that I have once tried to and thought about it constantly," she eyed me and looked a little shocked in disbelief that I was honest. "But I changed now! Things are different. We have to trust each other for the school's sake."

  She looked at me thinking hard about something but then said, "It is a little hard to believe you would confess about trying to murder Osana but I am not stupid. You put truth in front of a lie to make me believe it all. How dumb do you think I am? I know you can't change who you are. It's a part of you. Yandere runs through your veins. It is pasted down from generation to generation. You want me dead to. I could ruin your plans with your crush. If I am not mistaking it is Taro Yamada, is it not?"

   "How do you know?" I began to panic. Okay, I told myself. Calm down and everything will be alright. "I am not lying at all but how do you know about me being in love with Yamada senpai?"

  "Word gets around," she said and then logged off the computer. 

    Why is this so frustrating? I wondered. Well, at least I know the sports club didn't close because of me.