Chapter 9: Splashing in the Pool

A little later we finish cleaning the pool. Who knew the pool was so dirty?

I changed into the school bathing suit and stepped into the pool. It was so comfortable. I looked for Asu and saw him. My face turned pink. HE WAS ONLY WEARING SWIMMING TRUNKS!

"ASO PUT ON A SHIRT!" I yelled.

Instead of listening to me he just dives in the pool. "Aww," he says. "I was hoping you would wear a bikini. You still look good though."

I got out of the pool going to look for a shirt for him to wear but when he said "hoping I would wear a bikini" I jumped on him.

"Wow," he smirked. "Usually guys jump on the girls but you are certainly a different one aren't you."

I tried drowning him. I haven't swam in a long time so my attempts failed each and every time. He kept laughing at me which made me more determined to drown him.

"Aww your so cute," he said. We had a lot of fun splashing in the pool, getting water everywhere. I kept laughing at him whenever I splashed him when he didn't notice. He grabbed my me by my waist and dunked me. When we finish fooling around I got a towel. He began to do laps. Then after he did about 10 he swam over to me.

"Come on," he said. "Come back in the water. I need...motivation."

My face was burn red. "What...what do you mean motivation?"

He just grinned and made a face that told me you know what I mean. I cooled down. "Ok," I said. I walked down to him and squatting next to him said, "You are a pervert." With that I flicked his head. Not to hard not to light. Just..right.

He frowned. "Your so boring sometimes. But either way I will still find away to make you not so boring. I guess I can do it later." He grinned and began to complete his laps. When he finished he looked sweaty with fresh water. He smelled the way he usually smelled, fresh, clean, and a tropical. I don't know how he always smells so nice but apparently he found away.

He caught me looking at him smiled in away I haven't seen before. But...it was...different. He looked very happy. Not as tired like when he usually did when he did laps.

"You looking at my abs?" he joked and started flexing.

"No," I said laughing. "Ok maybe."

And with that being said we walked out of the pool room and joked our way out until we had to change.