Liam gets up from his bed and I try not to notice the way his jeans hang off his torso in a very sexy way. I step back only to be stopped by a wall, which is cold against my heated body. Why am I always trapped in a situation like this? "It's not like that." Liam claims.

"Sure it's not." I say sarcastically.

Liam places his hands on either side of my head. "It really isn't. You have no idea how much I want you. Especially right now as you are half naked before my eyes.

"Really Lesly I would love to bury myself inside you but I know you haven't done anything like that. I want to take this slow. I was hoping we could do something else." His orbs are dark once again.

I frown. "Like what?" With a wicked smile Liam leads me back to his bed. Laying me down he hovers over me. He kisses me lightly on my lips and slowly begins to over down my body.

I could feel him near my mid-section and I squirm under his touch. "I want to pleasure you." I shut my eyes reeling from his skilled hands.

Looping his index finger from the waist band of my undies, I can't look as he pulls them down my legs. Once they are completely off he kisses my inner thigh and I moan loudly. I am left in only my bra, feeling completely exposed. Reaching for his head full of hair, I pull on it, wanting his lips against mine. Liam's kisses are addicting like heroine.

His hands roam my body as we kiss and almost suddenly he cups my sex. I gasp against his lips not expecting the fire that has ignited inside me. Without warning Liam pushes a long cold finger inside of me, the feeling just exquisite. He circles his finger inside of me hitting all my walls and I can feel myself tighten against him. "You're so tight against my finger Lesly. Maybe I should add another." Another?

An overwhelming feeling stirs in my body as Liam pulls his finger out and almost immediately he pushes it back inside me adding a second finger with such a force I was left breathless. I feel myself building and I start to shake underneath his sweaty body. "Liam." I whimper his name.

His eyes meet mine and I am happy to see that his light brown eyes have returned. His eyes relax me a bit but the building in my body increases. "Let go baby. Don't try to hold it. Just let go." Liam coos. And with his soothing voice I let go calling out his name.

Once it is done and I am spent, Liam cautiously pulls his fingers out of me. There is some sort of silky liquid on his fingers. He eyes it curiously before sticking his fingers inside his mouth, closing his eyes during the process. "You have such a unique taste." What?

"What wa-s that?" I ask, mouth dried.

Liam smiles leaning down to kiss my forehead. "I would say that was your first orgasm." I blush. Jezz my first orgasm. "How do you feel?"

How do I feel? "I honestly don't know. I've never done anything like that before."

Liam gets off the bed and I almost began to panic until I notice that he was just picking up an article of my clothing. My panties. "Here put them on and then we can begin to talk again. Seeing you almost completely naked is... Well let's just say I don't think I can find enough condoms in this house to please us both for the night." He smirks and I blush of the thousand time tonight.

Slipping my undies back on I immediately make my way under Liam's bed covers wanting to shield my body. Liam soon joins me, slipping inside the covers. I near closer to him and lay my head on his chest. "Well tell me how you felt while I was pleasuring you. I need to know if you're okay with it." He sounds so anxious.

I place my hand on his toned stomach, touching him lightly with my fingers. "I quite enjoyed it really. I wouldn't mind doing it again." Really wouldn't mind. My subconscious echos and I can't help bit roll my eyes.

"Maybe we will." I can sense his smile.

Glancing at his bed side table clock I see that it's nearly ten. I kiss his stomach; leaning up and climb off the bed. Time does fly by when your having fun. "Where are you going?"

I turn to be met by Liam's confused look. "Well Mr.Payne I'm going home. We have school tomorrow." Pulling my jeans on, I hop once to get them on just right. "I hope to see you at school so you better be there." I warn him.

I lean down over him and kiss him lightly on the lips. Pulling back I grab my things and start to head out but before I do I turn around. "Maybe next time I can return the favor." I wink at him. His jaw drops open and I close the door with a triumphant smile.

________________________

So how did you like it? The first smut scene.

Please comment on what you thought of it. I would love some feedback.

Also VOTE! Would mean a lot. :) can we get this chapter to at least 11-15 votes?

Thank you birds for reading :) till next time!

~aclfuentes