Chapter Two: Detention

Dark got up and closed the door to ensure privacy between the two of you. You felt the apprehension grow more intense as Dark inched his way towards you. His form loomed over you and the silence in the room was deafening. You stared down at the floor, trying your best to ignore the monochrome man.

"Look at me." He commanded you, but you didn't listen. You felt his icy gaze on you and you knew he was getting frustrated. "You are not making a good first impression, my dear." You still refused to acknowledge his existence. You didn't give a shit about what he thought about you.

"If you continue this streak of blatant disobedience, I will be seeing you in detention tomorrow." He clasped his hands behind his back and you finally looked up at him. You didn't want to spend more time around him than you had to.

"Or we could not." You muttered, crossing your arms while glaring up at him.

"Do what I ask of you and it won't be an issue." His tone was calm, but his posture still conveyed agitation.

"What do you want from me?" You grumbled, but immediately backed down after the warning glare he gave you.

The ringing of his phone cut off whatever he was about to say. He huffed, obviously annoyed about being interrupted, but went over there anyways.

"What is it?" He asked the person on the phone. "Are you certain? Yes, I'll be there shortly." He hung up the phone and you noticed red and blue hues appear around him. His lips were twisted into a snarl as he turned back to face you.

"Some business has arisen." He told you and you noticed his hand were clenched into fists. "You are to wait here until I return. Someone will be in to supervise you momentarily." He walked out the door with haste. You heard his dress shoes clicking further and further down the halls.

Like hell I'm waiting for him. I have too much shit to do.

You got out of your seat, grabbed your phone from his desk, and left just as quickly as Dark did. While you were gathering all of your shit from your locker, you heard shouting in the distance. You threw on your backpack and shut your locker. Listening to the yells, you walked further down the halls to investigate the issue. The source of the commotion was originating from the theater. You saw a side door that wouldn't reveal your position and allowed you to eavesdrop.

You peaked around the corner, seeing that Dark was in there with his back to you. All of the men there looked identical, save for Dark and a pink mustached man. Everyone's attention was focused on Dark, whose posture was as stiff as a board.

"It was an accident, I swear." Mustache man said, holding up his hands in surrender.

"That does not excuse you from the ramifications!" Dark yelled, the red and blue hues growing more intense.

"What you did was utterly unjustifiable and reckless." The others around Dark took a step back, but mustache guy didn't seem bothered by it.

"Oh come on, Damien-" The man faltered, realizing that he had made a mistake of some sort. Dark didn't say anything for a long time and neither did anyone else.

"Get out." Dark demanded when he finally calmed down enough to speak. Everyone did as he said, save for Mr. Mustache.

"I didn't mean-" Mustache guy's voice was cut off by Dark's.

"Get the fuck out!" Dark screamed, the volume of his voice made your ears ring. Everyone filed out of the main exit as quickly as possible, including Mr. Mustache. Luckily none of them crossed paths with you and you thought you were safe. Dark turned to head out your door and you froze like a deer caught in headlights. As he walked towards you, you snapped out of it and sprinted away.

"(Y/N)!" Dark called after you, his voice carried through the halls. "Come here!" You did no such thing, running down the halls as fast as possible. You heard the clicking of Dark's dress shoes behind you, but it didn't sound like he was running.

As you turned around to see where Dark was, you ran into somebody. They let out an "oof" as you both fell to the ground. You scrambled off of them and realized it was Mr. Mustache!

"Hello there, little miss." He laughed, seemingly in good spirits. "Care to explain why you're running like a bat out of hell?"

"Dark." You huffed, trying to catch your breath. "Detention." You realized you probably shouldn't have mentioned that to a possible teacher.

"I see." He nodded, standing up. He offered you his hand and pulled you up as well. "Do you want my help?"

"Yes, please!" You said eagerly, hearing the approach of Dark's footsteps.

"Let's go." He smiled, leading you down another hallway. The two of you ended up back in the theater and the man took you backstage. The area was huge, containing various props and mystery boxes. You noticed there were multiple doors that kind of reminded you of dressing rooms.

"Thanks for the help, Mr..." You paused, not knowing this strange man's name.

"Warfstache." He smiled, pulling on his suspenders. "Wilford Warfstache."

That is a bomb ass name.

"I'm (Y/N)." You smiled back at him, observing him now that you had the chance. Your eyes drifted from his mustache to his pink bow tie and suspenders. He wasn't dressed like your average teacher, but he still pulled if off pretty damn well. Although, he may look better without anything on.

No, (Y/N), there's a time and place!

"So, what do you teach Mr. Warfstache?" You queried, genuinely interested in this teacher. You wouldn't mind having a class with him.

"Drama!" Mr. Warfstache said proudly, about to continue on about theater. Before he could say anything, he stared straight behind you and you turned to see Dark standing there.

"It would seem that I've located our little escape artist." He sneered at you, approaching quickly. You back up and consequently ran into the solid surface of Mr. Warfstache. You stepped to the side so that you were standing next to the pastel teacher.

"My apologies." Mr. Warfstache said to you. "He's a tough one to lose." You weren't angry with Warfstache. It seemed like it was impossible to get away from Dark.

"Leave us." Dark demanded in a voice that offered no room for question. Warfstache did exactly as he said and Dark stared at the pink man's fleeing form until he was gone.

"What to do with you?" Dark mused to himself. He rolled his neck and you cringed at the audible crack. "You have detention for the rest of the week. Unfortunately, I will not be available tomorrow after school. You are to report to Mr. Fischbach's room during that time."

"Fine." You crossed your arms, staring defiantly at him. You thought that he was being completely unfair, but you didn't want to get yourself into more trouble. "Can I go home now?"

"Certainly." He said. You turned to walk away, but you felt a heavy hand on your shoulder. You had to prevent yourself from ripping it out of his grasp. "I warn you, if you continue with this behavior, I will move to more severe punishments."

"Sounds like fun." You slipped, inwardly cursing yourself. Both you and Dark were shocked by your retort. Before he could saying anything, you speed walked away.

When you finally got home, you threw your stuff on the floor. You pulled out your phone and called (Y/F/N).

"I have some shit to tell you."