Chapter 29

Cross's POV
It's been a really long time since me and nightmare have well..you should know~ but he's been really busy lately so I can't blame him. It was pretty boring with a castle with only two people with the occasional visitors. But still....*sighs* we've been dating for about a year now...and we've already did it we've said I love you plenty times. We even sleep in the same bed....so why is this so hard for me...but I know what I have to do. I walked up to Nightmare slowly and tapped him on the shoulder.

Nightmares POV
I jumped a bit because I thought cross was still sleeping , " oh hey crossy~" "h-hi" he spoke softly. "Hey crossy is everything all right—-" he stopped me from talking and kissed me. "Listen and listen loud and clear nightmare." I want to be dominate and what I say goes alright." He demanded. "
I bursts out laughing. Cross was a foot shorter then me he was the height of a 9 year old kid and he wanted to be dominate. He stood on his tippy toes and pushed up on my shoulders and licked my neck. I bit my lip. I didn't want him to over power me. He went worse and started biting. "M-mmm" I didn't want to moan. {SIN WARNING} "c-cross" I could easily stop him but I'm afraid if I pushed him away he could cry or get hurt...so I was kind of stuck with his standing on my feet licking my neck. After about two minutes I pushed against his skull and pinned him to a nearby wooden table. "Now did you say you wanted to be dominate. Because I'd like to wreck you so hard~" Cross was blushing madly especially when I took off his scarf with my teeth. "Ready for punishment crossy~" "I-I" I didn't let him finish and licked his neck slowly up and down. "A-Ahh~" his moans like music to my ears. After a few minutes of licking I switched to biting. By now cross was a moaning mess. I slid my hand down his pants and grasped his member. I rubbed it with my index finger. "A-AHHH~" Cross yelled in pleasure. I was still licking and biting his neck while I did this. I stopped rubbing his member and licking his neck and looked him straight in the eyes. "My pet~"

(Look out the next few chapters are going to be very sinful