accio

Accio (AK-key-oh); a charm that allows the caster to summon an object.

Cassiopeia was aware of the stares. Of course.

How could she not? She's used to the stares ever since she was little. Of course, when she was little people would stare at her in fear upon knowing who her father was, and not in lust, but still.

Cassiopeia felt confident that Philips' words and Peggy's punch would ingrain fear on the recruit's mind to try and advance on her.

But knowing the phrase boys will be boys, a phrase which always made her crinkle her nose in disgust, she prepared her umbrella, in case she had to smack one of the recruits. Being only 5 foot 6, she had to use all the resources she can get to defend herself.

Sighing, she opened the thick folder in front of her. Boy, was this gonna be a long day.

Cassiopeia is currently checking the blood pressure of the fourteenth recruit when he opened his mouth. "There are two women who speak like the Queen of England, and yet I sign up for the US Army."

Cassiopeia looked at him square in the face before scribbling something on the paper in front of her and move to check the recruit's nose, which had some blood in it.

"I thought you sign up to be a jerk?" She retorted drily as she cleaned his nose.

"And I thought women are only allowed to sign up as a nurse."

"And yet here I am." She retorted, continuing the job of cleaning the blood off his face, making sure that it stings a little.

He harrumphed but did not say anything more, probably due to Peggy's punch earlier.

She chuckled drily as soon as she were finished with him. "You're free to go, G. Hodge."

He left with a wink.

That stupid bloke. Peggy would have punched him, square in the jaw.